OT: Shady McCoy headed to Buffalo? | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

OT: Shady McCoy headed to Buffalo?

NFL Network ‏@nflnetwork

Kelly says @Eagles have already been offered a 1st Round pick for QB Sam Bradford.

I can't believe any team would trade a first round pick for a QB with two torn ACLs and hasn't done anything to justify being the number 1 overall pick in 2009. I mean if Bradford is worth a 1st round pick RG3 has to as well.
Rumor is the Browns yesterday tried giving away one of their two first rounders to the Rams for Bradford. Might be the Browns here too

Rumor is the Browns yesterday tried giving away one of their two first rounders to the Rams for Bradford. Might be the Browns here too
If Cleveland would give up the 19th pick for Sam Bradford they deserve to always suck.

I don't understand what Locker has to do with anything. He was a free agent and was not returning to Tennessee. I've seen a ton of people saying that his retirement means the Titans need a QB. They were going into next season under the impression that Mettenberger was their starter regardless.

Edit: And if Jacksonville has already given up on their QB after half a year... good lord that organization is a mess.
Agree.

And the only people 'out' there telling people what teams are thinking...are a bunch of front office flunkies.

That said, 1 thing for sure is that kelly is intent on telling the NFL establishment to go F itself, he probably telling flunkies that he thinks he can trade Bradford for Eli, just to see if he can get a rise out of the City here.

Jax isn't giving up on bortles and locker was not in play this year.

Pokes are getting weaker, iggs are getting weirder, the redskins damnit, are still starting rg3...I like the way the biggest, baddest and best division in the NFL is shaping up for this year.

KaiserUEO said:
Agree. And the only people 'out' there telling people what teams are thinking...are a bunch of front office flunkies. That said, 1 thing for sure is that kelly is intent on telling the NFL establishment to go F itself, he probably telling flunkies that he thinks he can trade Bradford for Eli, just to see if he can get a rise out of the City here. Jax isn't giving up on bortles and locker was not in play this year. Pokes are getting weaker, iggs are getting weirder, the redskins damnit, are still starting rg3...I like the way the biggest, baddest and best division in the NFL is shaping up for this year.

Weird iggles about to sign the NFL's leading rusher.

According to Schefter, the Cowboys are moving on and basically accepting the fact that Murray is signing with Philly.

I'm not sure how to feel about this one. Murray is talented, yes, but he's actually older than Shady, and he just carried the ball 392 freaking times last year. His previous high was 217. That's absurd.

The most overlooked part of this deal is that while Murray is a fantastic RB, he was running behind the best OL in the league. Most RBs would have had career years with those touches and that OL.

According to Schefter, the Cowboys are moving on and basically accepting the fact that Murray is signing with Philly.

I'm not sure how to feel about this one. Murray is talented, yes, but he's actually older than Shady, and he just carried the ball 392 freaking times last year. His previous high was 217. That's absurd.
I'm not crazy about Murray. He's had one non-injury plagued year behind the best O-Line in football and his usage was absurd.

Not to mention last year was the first year of his career he played the whole season. Even then he still broke a hand.

Shady is the better player despite his age.

Not to mention last year was the first year of his career he played the whole season. Even then he still broke a hand.

Shady is the better player despite his age.
But the "age" thing is misleading. Shady is only 26. He's YOUNGER than Murray despite being in the league longer.

But the "age" thing is misleading. Shady is only 26. He's YOUNGER than Murray despite being in the league longer.

Did not know that. Either way Shady is the better player.

Did not know that. Either way Shady is the better player.
I agree completely. Shady's also my favorite player, which makes this whole thing absurdly frustrating.

I would not spend money on any RB. As a Cowboy fan, I am relieved that they let Murray go.

I would not spend money on any RB. As a Cowboy fan, I am relieved that they let Murray go.

Too bad the Cowboys did not know they wanted to unload Shady and were interested in Murray. We could have traded straight up.

Guinness said:
Too bad the Cowboys did not know they wanted to unload Shady and were interested in Murray. We could have traded straight up.
I wouldn't pay either of them. Draft a RB in the third round and spend money on other positions.

Cowboys are going to end up getting Peterson. C'mon it's Jerry. He might not have picked Manziel last year, but he's still in charge.

Cowboys are going to end up getting Peterson. C'mon it's Jerry. He might not have picked Manziel last year, but he's still in charge.

Only if AP will play for the 5 million a year that we offered Murray. That said even at 30 years old AP is better than Murray.

Looks Murray got 5 years, 42 million, 21 guaranteed.

No thanks. Glad for his service in Dallas but he is not worth that kind of money for the Cowboys.

Looks Murray got 5 years, 42 million, 21 guaranteed.

No thanks. Glad for his service in Dallas but he is not worth that kind of money for the Cowboys.
My issue isn't that the Eagles offered that kind of money to Murray. It's that they used money as an excuse to move Shady.

Calling shenanigans on that one.

They traded McCoy for Murray/Alanso. I'll take that.

I'm more worried about QB.

all of them can come on up and kiss Zak DeOssie's rings.

So at the end of the day Chip Kelly got rid of McCoy and got Kiko Alonso and then Demarco Murray to be his new RB

Murray has 527 less carries than McCoy and less wear and tear and Alonso is a star linebacker making around $400,000 this year. I haven't agreed with all the moves Chip has made, but shipping off McCoy and getting Alonso and then replacing McCoy with Murray is brilliant

So at the end of the day Chip Kelly got rid of McCoy and got Kiko Alonso and then Demarco Murray to be his new RB

Murray has 527 less carries than McCoy and less wear and tear and Alonso is a star linebacker making around $400,000 this year. I haven't agreed with all the moves Chip has made, but shipping off McCoy and getting Alonso and then replacing McCoy with Murray is brilliant

LOL Murray has 527 less carries than McCoy because, aside from last year, he can't make it through an entire season without getting injured. Of course you would love what the Eagles have done, because you take any chance you can to bash the Bills. If this had involved a different team, I guarantee you wouldn't have the same opinion.