OT: Shady McCoy headed to Buffalo? | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

OT: Shady McCoy headed to Buffalo?

Not sure how rookie salaries work vis-a-vis the cap, but maybe the only way to have significant cap room and a quality QB is to be able to grab one somehow in the draft.
Indy has a 2 year window to a title before they have to pay Andrew Luck top of the market money and it will gut cap space. Just like Seattle has 1 more year left before they pay Wilson.

Indy has a 2 year window to a title before they have to pay Andrew Luck top of the market money and it will gut cap space. Just like Seattle has 1 more year left before they pay Wilson.
Wonder what the 2016 draft will look like for QBs.

As long as Brady is healthy the Pats win 11-12 games, but the rest of the East is really improved this offseason. I now have to hold out hope the NFL dings the Jets for tampering and the NFL allows the Pats and Jets to switch spots in either the first or second round due to the Jets tampering.

The precedent would be the 49ers-Bear tampering case for Lance Briggs in 2009. The NFL forced the 49ers to switch 3rd round picks with the Bears and took 5th round pick. Hoping in this case since Revis actually left for the Jets the NFL dings them harder than the 3rd round.

Wonder what the 2016 draft will look like for QBs.
Connor Cook-Michigan State, Cardell Jones-Ohio State, Kevin Hogan-Stanford, Trevone Boykin-TCU, Cody Kessler-USC.

are the top names none of them screams franchise guy except possibly Jones.

Connor Cook-Michigan State, Cardell Jones-Ohio State, Kevin Hogan-Stanford, Trevone Boykin-TCU, Cody Kessler-USC.

are the top names none of them screams franchise guy except possibly Jones.

Carson Wentz will probably go round 2 or 3 ... I expect Lynch to get some serious looks as well.

http://www.csnphilly.com/football-p...mccoy-curtis-brinkley-altercation-duty-police

McCoy (allegedly) assaulted 3 off duty cops this weekend, 2 of the cops have broken ribs. Former SU player Curtis Brinkley was with him and was part of the mess.

If true when all the facts come out, the McCoy suspension will be severe
Can't see how one can say "the suspension will be severe" when the man hasn't even been arrested. Did he throw a punch or is he simply guilty by association?

Carson Wentz will probably go round 2 or 3 ... I expect Lynch to get some serious looks as well.

I think he may have worked his way up to Round 1 or early 2nd. Some chatter about him being the first QB off the board.

I think he may have worked his way up to Round 1 or early 2nd. Some chatter about him being the first QB off the board.

Yeah not sure if that will stick but he is rocketing up draft boards ... its a damn shame because I didn't get a chance to watch him this season.

McCoy couldn't be this stupid. I am sure he will have a Cris Carter fall guy and will comp to being in their presence and get a minor slap.
I just hope Brinkley's not the one that's going to be the fall guy.

"A camera inside the club where the incident occurred “was not functional.”

Can't see how one can say "the suspension will be severe" when the man hasn't even been arrested. Did he throw a punch or is he simply guilty by association?
This is the NFL. They suspend first and ask questions later