ot- shark week | Syracusefan.com

ot- shark week

rosconey

All Conference
just watched some shark week about a monster shark of huge size called the megaladon- was thought to be extinct -

now there not too sure-btw its like 80-100 ft long and 80 tons

this is a must watch-"megaladon -the monster shark lives"

im not about to go into the ocean anytime soon-

just watched some shark week about a monster shark of huge size called the megaladon- was thought to be extinct -

Brought to you by the people that made "Mermaids: The Body Found" and "Mermaids: The New Evidence".

Talk about gobbling up the chum.

Too funny.

megladon is real but he poses no threat to humans. he only feeds on loch ness monsters.

as the show points out plenty of fish thought extinct are still around-not talking mermaids or sasquatch-
but ones with actual fossil evidence

watch and form your own opinion

Megaladon is hardnosed and goes by the name Scott Shaefer so he is not extinct!

as the show points out plenty of fish thought extinct are still around-not talking mermaids or sasquatch-
but ones with actual fossil evidence

watch and form your own opinion

I hit you with the chum cannon of truth. You can't really believe that was a serious program?

Breaking news: Discovery Channel has found footage of Megaladon being abducted by aliens, it is now safe to return to the beach!

People love sharks and dinosaurs, it's harmless fun.

Which is fine when a channel that is supposedly based on educating people actually shows truthful information instead of "mockumentaries."

Which is fine when a channel that is supposedly based on educating people actually shows truthful information instead of "mockumentaries."
The Discovery Channel is now full of reality shows and mockumentaries. And that's fine, but don't bill yourself as a science channel anymore. I hope they do well. But this isn't education anymore.

I hit you with the chum cannon of truth. You can't really believe that was a serious program?

This may be post of year. I bet this guy freaked after seeing Blair witch.

megladon is real but he poses no threat to humans. he only feeds on loch ness monsters.

Scott Shafer has a pet Megalodon in his pool for his daily swims. He says its an effort to keep him alert and his swims hard nosed. The megalodon bit him once and broke its jaw and hundreds of teeth for it's effort. Reportedly SS tried to be encouraging and said "nice effort" while holding back fits of laughter. He's since nicknamed the shark "fluffy" which megalodon despises. Its a love hate relationship.

i fell for it hook line and sinker-big whip-couchburn

It's ok. It happens. Just curious, though, did this guy make an appearance?

image.jpg

Names mean nothing... Check out the line-up on the only channel dedicated to LEARNING in America... TLC.

Toddlers and tiaras anyone?

The Discovery Channel is now full of reality shows and mockumentaries. And that's fine, but don't bill yourself as a science channel anymore. I hope they do well. But this isn't education anymore.

i fell for it hook line and sinker-big whip-couchburn

No big deal. A lot of people fell for it.

The execution of the mockumentary was nearly perfect and caught a lot of people off guard. We thought it was going to be a historical / paleontological show.

I'm surprised at all the backlash. The show was in good fun.