OT: Shocking ending to high school playoff game | Syracusefan.com

OT: Shocking ending to high school playoff game

Ugh - kid will have to live with that the rest of his life. Feel sorry for him

that is so depressing...

If publishing sext messages is a sex crime... bleacher report publishing this is a hate crime.

that is so depressing...

If publishing s e xt messages is a s e x crime... bleacher report publishing this is a hate crime.

For real - I can't imagine all the dumb things I did in high school going viral on the internet.

For real - I can't imagine all the dumb things I did in high school going viral on the internet.

True. And the kid's last name is Money. This one is gonna leave a mark. You have to feel bad for the kid.

I would not go to a school called "Maple Mountain" :rolling:

I was cheering for Maple Mountain anyway ! ;)

lol...brilliant.

Anyway, that was phenomenal. I wish all the stupid **** I saw in HS sports was on tape.

lol...brilliant.

Anyway, that was phenomenal. I wish all the stupid **** I saw in HS sports was on tape.
Yeah. This has probably happened 10 times before. 10 times a day in Canadian HS football prob

kudos to the assistant coach for trying to take the heat off the kid...

Something doesn't smell right. Eventually every kid cracks, we'll see if this kid ends up having a story about it. Made a few $, or just wanted to do something completely outrageous that ran the digital media circuit, maybe even up to SportsCenter.

Something doesn't smell right. Eventually every kid cracks, we'll see if this kid ends up having a story about it. Made a few $, or just wanted to do something completely outrageous that ran the digital media circuit, maybe even up to SportsCenter.
I think this is an easy one. I bet the kid is a basketball player too. If the clock runs out with the ball in your hand the game ends. He had a basketball brain fart. You can see him look at the clock, he saw :00 and just relaxed.

I think this is an easy one. I bet the kid is a basketball player too. If the clock runs out with the ball in your hand the game ends. He had a basketball brain fart. You can see him look at the clock, he saw :00 and just relaxed.

It would have been a lot funnier if he started dribbling the football.

The kid's name is Jason Money! JASON MONEY! How is the fact that there is at least one person in the world who can legit call themselves "Jay Money" not the real story here?