OT - St. Baldricks Day today & two winners to announce | Syracusefan.com

OT - St. Baldricks Day today & two winners to announce

DCCuse

Tailgate Buffet Legend
As of right now, my total is $1300 putting my team of one into the top half of teams participating. I thank all of you on here who donated or considered donating. Per my other thread, I had a raffle for anyone who donated (a t-shirt & an autographed SU Basketball that I got signed at the SU-Duke tailgate of all the former players who were in attendance). I'm happy to say that both winners actually came from this board as I drew names out of a hat. The two winners are for the basketball - OrangeTown & the T-shirt goes to CherieHoop. If the two of you would contact me through private message then I can arrange getting you the items.

If anyone is planning on being in Armory Square, I will be at Kitty Hoynes by 12noon and my shaving time is 12:40pm in the bar area. Love to see some of you there and first drink is on me! If you are still interested in donating, you can still go to my St. Baldricks page -- www.stbaldricks.org/participants/RickSauter2015. Donations are still accepted even after today's event.

Last edited:
Wow awesome!

You know I was just going to make a post asking you to post a picture of your new haircut.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom