OT - SU campus vandalized | Syracusefan.com

OT - SU campus vandalized

I always thought that graffiti expressions were cowardly.

You want to argue about freedom of speech or something that's wrong in the system? Have the courage to show your face and take advantage of your freedom to protest. Graffiti is not only punishment towards the university and its beautiful historic buildings, but the community as well. Such cowardly, selfish, inconsiderate actions. You want to get your point across? Do it the right way. People these days are so lazy and pathetically ignorant.

Hope there is camera footage. If it is a student or students, which it seems to be, they should be expelled.
If it's students, they are morons. If it was a student who wrote "56,000$ to take finals" or w.e. they should be publicly shamed.

Strange that this occurred under the noses of the dozens of employees SU has driving around in DPS vehicles at all times.

Guess they were too busy napping in alleys and watching DVDs in their cruisers.

Effective crime deterrent.

SU needs to stop admitting so many stupid people

Problem is they got cash...

I doubt the perpetrators pay a penny of that money they bitch about. Kinda why I wish every single student should have a work study requirement. Be forced to not just hand over a check and have to work some while on campus. For those of us that did it actually helped balance priorities.

I always thought that graffiti expressions were cowardly.

You want to argue about freedom of speech or something that's wrong in the system? Have the courage to show your face and take advantage of your freedom to protest. Graffiti is not only punishment towards the university and its beautiful historic buildings, but the community as well. Such cowardly, selfish, inconsiderate actions. You want to get your point across? Do it the right way. People these days are so lazy and pathetically ignorant.

Not just "these days" as graffiti is nothing new & I've always hated it.
Never quite understood why the garbage written on NYC trains or plastered on a wall somewhere, was ever considered "art" by some pompous, self-appointed "critics".
Its simply a destruction of public property and I've yet to see ANY graffiti that I considered attractive.
The people who did this ARE cowards, and hopefully they'll get caught.
smiley-angry022.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom