OT: SU grad and former Albany sports anchor shot in SD | Syracusefan.com

OT: SU grad and former Albany sports anchor shot in SD

Probably drug related.
1st & last thing i thought of.

still bizarre that hes not paying his bills.

otherwise what, they didnt like that he read the prompter and said the chargers lost? he didnt like the padres off season acquisitions??

otherwise what, they didnt like that he read the prompter and said the chargers lost? he didnt like the padres off season acquisitions??
first thing I thought of was a angry husband

tumblr_m1nsknFSw81qf117go1_500.jpg

Well, it could be that angry PBS crew...

Too soon?

Hope he recovers.

I'm with you dash...irate husband/boyfriend...my guess.

Kyle's career started his senior year at Syracuse University when he landed the weekend Sports Anchor job at WWNY-TV in Watertown, New York. From there he jumped to WWSB-TV in Sarasota, Florida, KVIA-TV in El Paso, Texas, WRGB-TV in Albany, New York and WFTS-TV in Tampa, Florida.

Then Hollywood came calling and Kyle accepted a position as evening News Anchor for KCBS-TV in Los Angeles. That was followed by a stint hosting "Hard Copy," a top-rated nationally syndicated news magazine show. In 1999, Kyle joined KFMB, greeting San Diego news viewers every weekday, as CBS News 8's morning and noon co-anchor. In 2003, his energetic style of reporting landed him the position of Sports Anchor for CBS News 8 at 5pm, 6:30pm and 11pm.

The winner of numerous broadcast awards for both sports coverage and breaking news, Kyle's been honored with Associated Press Awards, California Golden Mike Award, New York State Broadcasters Awards and an Emmy Award. Sports rank high with Kyle on and off the set. In his spare time, the Boston native enjoys surfing, snowboarding, wakeboarding, and playing basketball.

nice wheels. but if you're gonna skank spend the extra $ and get the bullet proof rear defroster.

TE="Cuse Action, post: 1299498, member: 770"]When will we see your mea culpa?[/QUOTE]
Dude: It's an anonymous internet forum. People speculate stuff 24/7. No mea culpas necessary. Plus, It's not like I was the only one.

When will we see your mea culpa?
why??

its ok, mrs kraska, its not like this place is where all the liberals make up the news, like the big networks in the dems pockets.

Are you always so stupid?
why do i always get insulted here??

why are you so concerned about what people speculated on here about this??

why take this personal?? both what people say and then to insult me??

why do i always get insulted here??

why are you so concerned about what people speculated on here about this??

why take this personal?? both what people say and then to insult me??
See above.

Just FYI here...just because people use made up names on a web form doesn't provide legal license to say whatever you want.
You might still be liable in a defamation action (not that such thing is at all likely in this case).

true enuf. i've been summoned to appear before judge marilyn milian in circuit court on charges of calling trevor cooney a chucker.
my council offered a plea bargain but she's so damn muy caliente i've decided to plead my own case. my only defense is his stats.

0cfd2821b470bab6b5bf3ca87a3c7061.jpg

"mr. tbone you are a complete jackass...but i'll grant your stay...til trevor hits 39%"

Last edited:
true enuf. i've been summoned to appear before judge marilyn milian in circuit court on charges of calling trevor cooney a chucker.
my council offered a plea bargain but she's so damn muy caliente i've decided to plead my own case. my only defense is his stats.

0cfd2821b470bab6b5bf3ca87a3c7061.jpg

Bailiff, whack his pee pee.

Very similar to a story in Ottawa when I was growing up.

Brian Smith, Sports Director for CJOH (CTV) Ottawa, was shot dead outside of the studio for no good reason. Some deranged lunatic wanted to kill someone of some fame.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom