OT SU Lax playing Cornell on the U 6-6 Game - Chat room open | Syracusefan.com

OT SU Lax playing Cornell on the U 6-6 Game - Chat room open

Cuse wins 13-12. Good thing that last shot by Cornell hit the post or it was OT.

Cuse wins 13-12. Good thing that last shot by Cornell hit the post or it was OT.

Real bad job by the SU short stick Pratt on that play but we lucked out with the crossbar. Great win for SU, locks up a tourney berth.

Pratt was beaten twice earlier. I think Cornell knew they could beat him one on one. We got lucky. I was feeling OT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Real bad job by the SU short stick Pratt on that play but we lucked out with the crossbar. Great win for SU, locks up a tourney berth.
I'm glad I caught your post. I just clicked on the game and watched the last minute.

I'm glad I caught your post. I just clicked on the game and watched the last minute.

Replay will be on TW sports if you are local or anytime on ESPN 3 I believe. Next game is Saturday in the dome a 1 vs Rutgers.

Are you going?

Yes thats the plan right now, was hoping to do a tailgate but the weather is not going to cooperate. I will start a post over on the Lax board, hope your in as well for the game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom