OT: The great Jim Brown... | Syracusefan.com

OT: The great Jim Brown...

Legend yes, but if he's a "pioneer" that's news to Native Americans who have played the game for centuries.

They actually had to change a few cradling rules because of Brown ... he was in some ways a pioneer.

I just have to say: what a weird career Mo Rocca has had.

This is a little bit of an off-topic story, but my first year living in the city after graduating college I used to get awesome movie premier tickets. My girlfriend, now wife, was nannying for a family in "show business" while starting her Master's degree at Fordham. He gave us a ton of premier screening tickets, but he would always keep the after-party tickets for himself. For the movie "W.", Oliver Stone came out beforehand and went on one of the best tangential rants that I have ever heard. Sitting in the row behind me were a lot of Daily Show correspondents and ex-correspondents (no Steve Carrell or Stephen Colbert, though.) In the middle of this incoherent diatribe, I looked to my right to see if anyone was following this, and Mo Rocca catches my eye, shrugs his shoulders, shakes his head, and just drops his head in disappointment.

I have nothing more to add to this thread.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom