OT: USF vs ILLINOIS | Syracusefan.com

OT: USF vs ILLINOIS

Ish88888

All American
Interesting game for a few reasons:

1. USF continues to kill it in recruiting based on school location alone.
2. Flowers is a stud at qb with wheels and a hose. Has had a great career. Will be interesting to see where he rates as a prospect.
3. Love the ILLINOIS unis. Simple use of school colors. Big block letters, helmuts look sharp. Their orange used to be our Orange. Brighter. Some how nike has burnt our orange over the years. Yes, i know, i know...unis, but ILLINOIS looks sharp.

2. Flowers is a stud at qb with wheels and a hose. Has had a great career. Will be interesting to see where he rates as a prospect.
3. Love the ILLINOIS unis. Simple use of school colors. Big block letters, helmuts look sharp. Their orange used to be our Orange. Brighter. Some how nike has burnt our orange over the years. Yes, i know, i know...unis, but ILLINOIS looks sharp.

Sad but true...

Helmut? Are they German by any chance...

We tried incredibly hard to flip that running back Epstein who just had that long TD run.

4. They run our offense (OC is a Briles guy), but have better offensive skill players and OL.

I've got 2 nieces at U of I. Needless to say, we've got the color orange covered.

That first quarter was one of the ugliest things I've ever seen. 14 penalties, 2 blocked kicks, 2 interceptions, and one of USFs best defensive players getting kicked out for targeting for the 2nd time in 3 games.

Also Illinois is terrible. How bad are the Big 10 bottom feeders?

That first quarter was one of the ugliest things I've ever seen. 14 penalties, 2 blocked kicks, 2 interceptions, and one of USFs best defensive players getting kicked out for targeting for the 2nd time in 3 games.

But they beat Rutgers last year. Although I'm not sure they can this year. They play more freshmen than any team in the country.

I think ILLINOIS is tbe bottom. I believe purdue is better this year.