OT: Where is the Good Local Sports Radio Now ? | Syracusefan.com

OT: Where is the Good Local Sports Radio Now ?

CuseHulk

Starter
Refuse to listen to ESPN Radio Orange Nation because of Sal he so so negative, Upon Further Review is not the same without Chris. Score 1260 forget about it. Mike Lindsey i don't know what worse him as a person, or his show both combined makes it not listenable.

Now Bud and the Man Child. Where and what is up with Bud ? Somebody gotta know something he's be gone for has to be close to a year at first called a "Medical or Mission of Mercy" or something like thatand reduced to a occasional phone call in segment, or the rare studio appearance but rarely for the full show. I like Man Child but would not listen to a show by himself. And his Co-Hosts voices Josh Murray was the worse glad he's gone again only gotta the job prob because he was in some classes taught by Man Child and was teachers pet had nervous voice, and got dominated in sports discussion by Man Child, Bud, Callers whoever. And the guy who's on now is not any better horrible radio voice.

Brent. Show needs to be on Mon-Fri 3 hours like the old days. What prevents him from doing more than a 1 hour show i don't know. Just gotta say leaving the Score 1260 for whatever his role is with Syracuse.com/Syracuse Media Group or whatever they call it was a huge mistake.

How I long for the Old days of Bud and the Man Child, Into Danny Parkins, into Brent Axe. That was prob the best local sports radio has ever been.

I remember when Brent replaced Adam Schein. That was a real hard change to take. Brent got better, but you just knew Adam would get a gig at that NYC station.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom