OT: Who is your favorite NFL team? (poll) | Syracusefan.com

OT: Who is your favorite NFL team? (poll)

Who is your favorite NFL team? (Vote and post)

• Total voters
The New York Football Giants

NY-Giants-Super-Bowl-2012-ring.jpg

I am a Cowboy fan. For some reason my dad was a Cowboy fan and I just adopted his teams. I was too young for the glory days Roger Staubach. One of my earliest memories was "The Catch" NFC Championship game in 1981-1982. I was devastated. The Cowboys slowly declined from that point on until Jerry Jones bought the team. People point to Cowboy fans as front-runners, but other than the early-mid nineties, a majority of my Cowboy fan experience has been ugly.

First NFL game I ever remember watching, NYG vs. the Buffalo Bills in SuperBowl XXV. The way that my family (of which I'm the youngest) exploded when Norwood's kick sailed wide had me hooked. To this day, I can tell you the starters on both sides of the ball from that Giants team.

After a decade, my wife is now as bad as me. She can identify man or zone coverage, sometimes I'm ashamed of how I've wrecked her Oh Lord... She's much more critical of Big Blue than I... I'm eternal optimist, she's perpetual pessimist. We meet in the middle, kicking and screaming on the way ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom