Class of 2015 - ot: who you guys got Ingram picking tonight? | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 ot: who you guys got Ingram picking tonight?

I really don't want UK to get a good SF. That is what they are seriously lacking.
agree, but it would be pretty much shocking if they missed on both of them!

Ingram to Duke is very likely IMO, but I expect Kentucky to land 2 more guys (some combination of Brown, Diallo, or Murray/Maker if they reclassify) for next year

and Duke it is...

OlsenRyan13 said:
Where do people think Brown is gonna go? I feel like it's anybody's guess right now, unusual for such a top recruit

Michigan

Where do people think Brown is gonna go? I feel like it's anybody's guess right now, unusual for such a top recruit
I have no idea why but I've always felt like Jaylen Brown would be a really good fit for Kansas.

2-3zone said:
I think Duke will be even better this year

I don't think so. Jerker is not Okafor and they lost their senior leader and a great freshman true point guard and Winslow was awesome. I think they have some nice pieces but I don't think they will fit together as well this year.

I don't think so. Jerker is not Okafor and they lost their senior leader and a great freshman true point guard and Winslow was awesome. I think they have some nice pieces but I don't think they will fit together as well this year.

Couldn't agree more. Jeter/Thorton is not even close to Okafor/Jones at the college level and even if Ingram is better than Winslow was there is no way they will be able to fill last year's team's shoes. As much as I dislike Duke, it's a shame that this year's team didn't get more credit because everyone was so focused on Kentucky. That team was the perfect college team and the super-stardom of its freshmen was overlooked.

Winslow had to be the most under-the-radar superstar freshman since Carmelo Anthony. If we didn't win the NC that year he would have been barely noticed nationally. People just didn't give a poop about freshman until he came along.

gotta be Duke, huh? with Brown then to UK?

Cal must be getting worried about not getting Brown. Kentucky just offered a 3* that just committed to NC State on Monday. I have a co-worker that is a huge Kentucky fan and he seems to think that they will miss on Brown as well. He just came over and asked me if I knew anything about this Kirk kid? I hope Kentucky misses on all of the top tier players who are left.

http://collegespun.com/sec/kentucky...rs-after-he-committed-to-n-c-state-last-night

Cal must be getting worried about not getting Brown. Kentucky just offered a 3* that just committed to NC State on Monday. I have a co-worker that is a huge Kentucky fan and he seems to think that they will miss on Brown as well. He just came over and asked me if I knew anything about this Kirk kid? I hope Kentucky misses on all of the top tier players who are left.

http://collegespun.com/sec/kentucky...rs-after-he-committed-to-n-c-state-last-night

Shouldn't that be tampering?

I will say that its very strange that after all the guys leaving UK announced that they have yet to add any of the open big name recruits. Perhaps the winds of change are really blowing in Kentucky and with Cal. They will still have a good team but Duke has been the one picking up all the needed pieces like they are checking off a shopping list rather than UK like usual.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom