OT(with redirect) :Thomas Bryant's mother says SU hoops recruit's realistic list is down to 2 | Syracusefan.com

OT(with redirect) :Thomas Bryant's mother says SU hoops recruit's realistic list is down to 2

CaptainJ

Disembodied?
I know not everyone on here frequents the recruiting section, and I also am aware that we don't want to clog this forum with recruiting news, so I am posting a link to the recruiting forum where OrangeXtreme posted this most joyous article. I also wanted to thank him, TomCat, and the sultan of recruiting(Francis) for helping keep us up to date with the articles they post there and in the daily news pinned at the top of this forum which I sometimes forget about. These folks are carrying on the proud tradition of Orangeyes, and doing about as well as any mortals can do trying to fill those shoes.

In my opinion, Bryant is the crown jewel in an already stellar recruiting class, and I loved his mother's joke about platoons and would love to see it on ESPN so other recruits and their families could see things from their perspective.

http://syracusefan.com/threads/thomas-bryant.30550/page-16#post-1206460

In my not so humble opinion, the recruiting side is better than any fabled payside and I encourage anyone who hasn't checked it out to start with that post and the link to the article in it. #MrsBryantFTW

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom