OT: worst idea ever? | Syracusefan.com

OT: worst idea ever?

Can anyone say worst idea ever?
http://espn.go.com/minor-league-bas...pigs-ballpark-feature-interactive-urinal-game

Video games in urinals. For reals, playas? LOL
That means, someone with "game" can stay in the urinal at a big sporting event while others wait to go? I got weiners. Or better still, let's play doubles.

Who here has seen Scary Movie?
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20111128150904AAsV29n

This is one of those ideas that maybe shouldn't have come to life.
Fixed

It would akward when UConn fans came in "just to watch".

I read this and was immediatly reminded me of what was probably the worst idea ever:

R Kelly "Hey you wanna come over so I can make a video?"
way too young girl "ok"
images

It's actually a great idea for cleanliness purposes. Makes guys focus on where the stream is going. In the Amsterdam airport they have little flies imprinted in their toilet bowls in an effort to get men to aim their stream at it. Cleanest airport bathrooms in the world.

Would hate to be the guy responsible for repairing the game when it breaks down.

I think the Dome needs to have urinal cakes with competitor logos on them. Maybe even market toilet inserts for man cave bathrooms, etc.
How great would it be to literally p*$$ on Georgetown?

It's actually a great idea for cleanliness purposes. Makes guys focus on where the stream is going. In the Amsterdam airport they have little flies imprinted in their toilet bowls in an effort to get men to aim their stream at it. Cleanest airport bathrooms in the world.
Hey, I've seen bumblebees in a mall in NJ, and you're right. Complete focus. I love getting that little bumblebee!

I think the Dome needs to have urinal cakes with competitor logos on them. Maybe even market toilet inserts for man cave bathrooms, etc.
How great would it be to literally p*$$ on Georgetown?
Exactly...print the names Georgetown or Uconn on the Urinal bowl and piss away!

i remember reading a while back the the dome was looking into the idea of using the runoff water from the roof in the restrooms. any updates?