OT'ish. Dave Brandon Out As AD At Michigan.. | Syracusefan.com

OT'ish. Dave Brandon Out As AD At Michigan..

Pete Thamel ‏@SIPeteThamel
The obvious names at UM are Jeff Long from Ark, Brad Bates from BC and Warde Manuel from UConn.

If Michigan hired Long or Bates I wonder if Bret Bielema or Steve Addazio could be candidates for the Michigan job if Harbaugh and Miles decline again.

Brett McMurphy‏@McMurphyESPN 2h2 hours ago
School has announced 1:30 p.m. news conference. Michigan AD Dave Brandon is resigning, source told @ESPN

Dr. Gross? I would think he'd be out of here with the NCAA posse breathing down our neck right now.

I can't imagine Addazio will be sold to the Michigan boosters. It's going to be a Harbro or the Mad Hatter.

I am just shocked at this development! Those emails were just crazy. I can understand maybe losing it one time and sending something like that before you come to your senses but that was a bit over the top. I actually thought Hoke would be a good hire for them so I struck out on that myself.

I am just shocked at this development! Those emails were just crazy. I can understand maybe losing it one time and sending something like that before you come to your senses but that was a bit over the top. I actually thought Hoke would be a good hire for them so I struck out on that myself.
Me too.

Addazzio would not be their worst decision in the last 10 years.

I'd venture a guess they won't go the WV route again. Could they possibly sway Miles to leave LSU? Addazzio would be an interesting choice as he would be able to recruit the northeast and Florida and get assistants to cover the midwest. His style fits the Michigan man theme as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom