Otto's Grove Preview | Syracusefan.com

Otto's Grove Preview

No worries, Jer. You're pretty much the only show in town. The PS has one article up (link below), just published today. They're so busy humping the NCAA "scandal", I guess SU's #1 LAX team playing the #3 team in the Dome is not a priority.

Looking forward to hearing your opinion about what we're going to do with Miles Jones.

Go 'Cuse.

http://www.syracuse.com/orangelacro...ction_7_things_to_know_about_orange-duke.html

Last edited:
No worries, Jer. You're pretty much the only show in town. The PS has one article up (link below), just published today. They're so busy humping the NCAA "scandal", I guess SU's #1 LAX team playing the #3 team in the Dome is not a priority.

The PS has written 3 SU LAX articles in the past 3 days. I think Desko only grants media access one day a week (on Tuesdays)

There was a story about Ben Williams being named to the Tewaaraton List on Thursday. Another story about Ben Williams from Friday. And their game preview from 8 AM this morning.

Everything is posted in the "Duke Pregame Articles" thread tacked above.

The Williams article from yesterday is worth a read if you missed it. :)

The PS has written 3 SU LAX articles in the past 3 days. I think Desko only grants media access one day a week (on Tuesdays)

There was a story about Ben Williams being named to the Tewaaraton List on Thursday. Another story about Ben Williams from Friday. And their game preview from 8 AM this morning.

Everything is posted in the "Duke Pregame Articles" thread tacked above.

The Williams article from yesterday is worth a read if you missed it. :)
It's nice they wrote up Ben ... but I was referring to the fact that there's one article in the PS regarding the SU-Duke contest (other than TV info). And not for nothing, but the article Axe did about Mike DeCourcy was pathetic. Who cares whether DeCourcy thinks SU is "bathing" itself in "ignominy" because Syverud didn't happen to mention Hops name in an NCAA press release. Ridiculous. Their coverage has been pretty good, but I get a little irritated when PS reporters pluck hyperbolic opinions out of the national media stream and repeat them as though they represent "news".

Last edited:
Plus, there just ain't no preview like an OG preview.

That sounds better when you read it sing-songy, like "ain't no party like a west coast party."

Plus, there just ain't no preview like an OG preview.

That sounds better when you read it sing-songy, like "ain't no party like a west coast party."
For sure. Is that an old-school Snoop Dog reference?

Thanks, lol. Hope SU finds way but losing Staats for a game like this is a huge blow.

Sure is. As badly as I want this win today, the voice of reason is letting me know that the championship cannot be won in March. Protect Randy today. Win or lose, another matchup is likely. Maybe two.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom