OU @ Texas | Syracusefan.com

OU @ Texas

jordoo

Living Legend
Man, as bad as it is this year I'm watching OU vs TX 8-10 vs 7-12. These teams would be winless in ACC play. We suck but had we played the way we are now to start the season we would be 4 games better. As bad as it is other programs are struggling as well.

Man, as bad as it is this year I'm watching OU vs TX 8-10 vs 7-12. These teams would be winless in ACC play. We suck but had we played the way we are now to start the season we would be 4 games better. As bad as it is other programs are struggling as well.
Yep, and somebody posted a good article the other day, explaining Texas problem; no pg

Wow! Crazy finish and comeback for Texas.
I was there. UT missed so many FTs that it was like the bad old days for us when we stank it up from the line. Still, it was good to see the Horns come back at home and electrify the place with a huge comeback on consecutive threes. It shouldn't have been necessary for the win, but it sure as hell made it exciting.

Shaka's a players' coach who supports and inspires his guys. It's been a rough campaign, with two players suspended very early, and one of those players suspended indefinitely not long ago. UT just signed a real PG in Coleman for next season, which will be just Shaka's third--and that's when we should be able to see him fully implement the Havoc system. It actually paid some dividends even today.

Lots of hope for these guys. Many cold streaks for the team this year, and some terribly questionable freelancing from starting guard Kerwin Roach, who simply cannot finish drives consistently. (You see, we're not the only ones suffering.)

BTW, even though I'm here in Austin for 22+ years now, I'll never forget which team wears the true Orange.

Dook loss aside just a bad night for college hoops

Monday nights are always slow. You hope to have 2 quality games on Big Monday, because other than that nobody else is playing.

Although I guess last night was made worse by a Texas-Oklahoma game between 2 duds.

Wow -- OU was a 29 win Final Four team last year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom