Our DT recruit Steven Clark | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Our DT recruit Steven Clark

Duluth is calling!

Mini soda or Georgia? I've never been to MN but I'd wear orange and troll for some butt hurt gopher fans. Otherwise ain't nothin like that GA red clay. We on the grind in... All the time, it ain't Nothin on my mind but... Georgia

Mini soda or Georgia? I've never been to MN but I'd wear orange and troll for some butt hurt gopher fans. Otherwise ain't nothin like that GA red clay. We on the grind in... All the time, it ain't Nothin on my mind but... Georgia
If you like blond blue eyed Nordic chicks...Duluth, MN is a target rich environment.

I know as a parent I would prefer my child NOT be at U of F if only for the safety of the student. Jacksonville is the murder capital of Florida. Forget football, academics and a safe environment would be my top considerations.

BTW - a Syracuse diploma does open doors even as far south as North Carolina I've found :)

I know as a parent I would prefer my child NOT be at U of F if only for the safety of the student. Jacksonville is the murder capital of Florida. Forget football, academics and a safe environment would be my top considerations.

BTW - a Syracuse diploma does open doors even as far south as North Carolina I've found :)
UF is in Gainesville.

The U of F is in Gainesville. Not sure if that makes a difference to you.

If Florida is the place he ultimately decides to go, then good for him and I wish him well. Sure it would suck to lose a recruit, but I wouldn't blame any kid who picked Florida if offered.

UF is in Gainesville.
Don't you think that the poster "Orange Tarheel" may be referring to the value of his SU degree in North Carolina?;)

bcubs9497 said:
Hmmmm...
Please don't take his comment as speaking for all of us. I'll be rooting for Steven no matter what. I hope that's here - but after getting to know you guys just a bit through the board - I'll have no trouble hoping he reaches his potential wherever he ends up.

Gainesville is a really nice university town.

I may be wrong but I have always thought that when schools like Florida and the like show late interest that they are looking to fill spots, if they really liked him they would have showed interest and offered a while ago. I understand it is a new staff and maybe someone on the new staff was following him, but to me late love is insulting. If he is offered I hope he remembers who has "loved him long time"

The U of F is in Gainesville. Not sure if that makes a difference to you.
Boy, I thought those cities were right next to one another but a check of the map shows that is not at all the case. Sheesh. I need an editor.

bcubs9497 said:
We're not even taking the trip. Steven thinks it'd be a waste of time.

image-3150962021.jpg

I may be wrong but I have always thought that when schools like Florida and the like show late interest that they are looking to fill spots, if they really liked him they would have showed interest and offered a while ago. I understand it is a new staff and maybe someone on the new staff was following him, but to me late love is insulting. If he is offered I hope he remembers who has "loved him long time"

Typically I'd agree with this but in this situation, there is a new head coach who is trying to cobble together a last ditch class like Marrone did with poaching Shamarko and Brandon Sharpe from Louisville his first year. I'm super happy to hear that Steve is choosing the Orange over the Gators. I bet he sees a clearer path to playing time and individualized coaching here (just my .02 of course).