Our first Orange Out vs Wake Forest... | Syracusefan.com

Our first Orange Out vs Wake Forest...

Really campy looking. Hopefully 2016 is the return to sensibility w our branding/uniforms/etc. I have faith that Coyle will understand this.

What color pants?

So far, it seems as if they are matching them to the unis on the respective season ticket. That would mean Orange pants for Wake.

Only question I have is if that is the way they are doing it, are they really going to wear grey at home vs. Clemson and possibly open the door for the Tigers to wear Orange? I suppose grey could be deemed the colored jersey...

SUOrange44

Slowly getting back to what is SU.

The absolute best look will be for the RI and BC games. Orange pants, blue jersey.

White is for away, not home.

Gray has no place as a pant or jersey color.

Never liked all orange.

Clown look vs Clemson.

Baby steps.

Love the blue jersey with the Orange pants. Like the all whites for the road. Like the gray for a once a season thing.

The all orange look could be cool with a blue helmet. But has potential.

image.jpg

OrangeXtreme said:

Yep. That's RI and BC. Still don't like the font but I can live with these because at least they say SYRACUSE ORANGE.

Slowly getting back to what is SU.

The absolute best look will be for the RI and BC games. Orange pants, blue jersey.

White is for away, not home.

Gray has no place as a pant or jersey color.

Never liked all orange.

Clown look vs Clemson.

Baby steps.

Nothing was as bad as the combo for the Duke game last year.

Nothing.

Ever.

Chip said:
Nothing was as bad as the combo for the Duke game last year. Nothing. Ever.

I don't remember which game but was that the all blue with a white helmet? If so I remember commenting that combo made us look small and we looked like a pop warner team.

I'll be there...and my g/f and I will be decked out in Orange. Haven't been to a football game in the dome since 2001.

Nothing was as bad as the combo for the Duke game last year.

Nothing.

Ever.
Matched only by the abomination two years ago against B.C. on the hoops side. My eyes are still bleeding.

OrangeXtreme said:
I guess this is a thing now... 639084288554737668

Oregon's been doing that for a while. Everyone copies Oregon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom