Our House | Syracusefan.com

Our House

I wonder if wildhack had something to do with that free advertising. This must be how coach K feels

I wonder if wildhack had something to do with that free advertising. This must be how coach K feels
I give the credit to Babers and team. Sometime all you have to do is build a great product (post game speech with engaged team) and people will find it and use it.

The same thing is going to happen with offensive recruits as they see these stats and draft status of our offensive players. It will be like a gravitational pull to the dome... err OUR HOUSE!

When I saw the subject of the thread, I was hoping that it might be an update on the Dome renovation. Does anyone have any new information? :confused:

When I saw the subject of the thread, I was hoping that it might be an update on the Dome renovation. Does anyone have any new information? :confused:

My bet is that they're waiting for the announcement of the decision on I81. Get that out of the way first so the Dome renovation announcement makes a bigger splash.

I'm betting it has more to do with the current administration then 81. They may wait out stonewall miners departure

this is what we need. even though non-SU people have no idea where it came from, we know . we have a coach who gets it, an AD that gets it. Now we need wins to start rebuilding our national respect.

Ok. Wow. I didn't realize what all the buzz was until... I turned the audio up!!! HOLY CRAP!

But... who will know it was us ... other than us?

Would have been sooooooooo much better if they included "They didn't know. It's not their fault."

Would have been sooooooooo much better if they included "They didn't know. It's not their fault."
i had to go watch the full youtube clip again just to hear it. However I do have the shirt, so at least I have the 7 words memorialized on fabric.

My bet is that they're waiting for the announcement of the decision on I81. Get that out of the way first so the Dome renovation announcement makes a bigger splash.

No I think they are waiting to make sure they can get the state money they thought they were going to get... bit of a shite show. The scope of work Continues to shrink

No I think they are waiting to make sure they can get the state money they thought they were going to get... bit of a shite show. The scope of work Continues to shrink
Not surprising. Syracuse doesn't do anything right the first time around. Pinching pennies is there specialty

I was hoping they would show the Syracuse locker room at the very end to give credit where credit is due.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom