Our RPI skyrocketed to 37 ! | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Our RPI skyrocketed to 37 !

At some point you simply have to ignore them. 4 months is plenty old enough to sleep through the night without feeding. I think our first didn't until she was about 5 months if I recall but after 3 months she was on a single midnight feeding. The second one we had on a single feeding around 2 months. Our 3rd child went to single feedings at night around 2 weeks in and after a 1.5 months we were both like it the kids got enough fat he can sleep through the night. First ones the hardest to listen to cry at night after a while you become desensitized and you can recognize the difference in tone when something is really wrong.

Congratulations by the way.
Single feeding after two weeks? that's awesome. Honestly, I think my wife and I react differently to the crying. For her, it's a matter of feeling her pain. For me, I just want the screaming to stop.

Single feeding after two weeks? that's awesome. Honestly, I think my wife and I react differently to the crying. For her, it's a matter of feeling her pain. For me, I just want the screaming to stop.

We were pretty desensitized by then so we just laid there and watched the lights on the monitor go up and down with the sound turned off. Don't feel bad I had to lay on top of my wife with our first to stop her from getting up when we were trying to cut it to one feeding a night. Hmmmmm maybe thats why our 2nd was only 18 months younger than our 1st :eek:

We were pretty desensitized by then so we just laid there and watched the lights on the monitor go up and down with the sound turned off. Don't feel bad I had to lay on top of my wife with our first to stop her from getting up when we were trying to cut it to one feeding a night. Hmmmmm maybe thats why our 2nd was only 18 months younger than our 1st :eek:

...go on.

and since all the baby discussion up in here, here comes the obligatory spam/honest request that those of you with young kids sign up to www.FriendsForParents.com

no current "how to get them to sleep" discussion in our forums, but there is one about potty training

if you do me the favor and sign up for FFP, don't forget to join the Cuse Fan group, and thx if you do

[/spam]

At that age, my daughter had already well established the nickname "Bride of Chucky." Just power through it. Only thing you can do.

Someone once told me (and this was when there was 65 teams instead of 68) that top 40 gets you in, below 60 and you're out. Hope this still holds true.

As a general guideline that is pretty good, especially if you are P5 + Big East school this year.
40-60 is where the debate is. We are set up well for that debate if we get in that area because of top 50 wins.
60's -- a few will slip in now but they must have quality wins to offset the bad.

But usually when you are top 40 its not the RPI that is getting you in, its the fact that you accomplished enough good things. Its hard for a power conference school to be top 40 and not have enough good things on their resume.

Benadryl and Tequila.

There's a reason Stout is sometimes referred to as Mother's Milk.
(and the Keegan Ales brewery named theirs that)
Some for Mother - and some for the baby via breastfeeding.
And I guess, some for Dad - just because.

Everybody's happy. ;)

There's a reason Stout is sometimes referred to as Mother's Milk.
(and the Keegan Ales brewery named theirs that)
Some for Mother - and some for the baby via breastfeeding.
And I guess, some for Dad - just because.

Everybody's happy. ;)
Chances are if you get mom drunk, the baby sleeps and you can go all Bill Cosby on her.

LOL. Ya gotta love this:

http://realtimerpi.com/rpi_Men.html

From the site:

"RealTimeRPI.com...Real Time Sports Ranking...Last updated: Mon Feb 8 09:10:04 PST 2016"

I believe they do that on purpose on the front page with all the teams so that you can see how the team fared from Monday through Sunday.

Notice Syracuse is #48

Go to Conference RPI, call up the ACC, then click on on Syracuse and this is what you see:

http://realtimerpi.com/rpi_acc_Men.html

Syracuse is #37 with a +11 in front of that.

Cheers,
Neil

I believe they do that on purpose on the front page with all the teams so that you can see how the team fared from Monday through Sunday.

Notice Syracuse is #48

Go to Conference RPI, call up the ACC, then click on on Syracuse and this is what you see:

http://realtimerpi.com/rpi_acc_Men.html

Syracuse is #37 with a +11 in front of that.

Cheers,
Neil
Yep. Looks like they want you to register. Probably get the latest, greatest, most up-to-datest then.

I essentially missed the first 3 months of #1...the Air Force sent me out on mission 36 hours after he was born. Yeah it sucked to be in England, Iceland, Azores, Germany, and California (for Red Flag)...when I got back the kiddo realized their were two clueless males in the house.

Few teams outside of the Top 8 have a more impressive record vs. the Top 50 than Syracuse.

Historically, bad losses don't have near the same weight to the committee as good wins. Which bodes well for this Syracuse team's resume.

orangenirvana said:
Few teams outside of the Top 8 have a more impressive record vs. the Top 50 than Syracuse.

Historically, bad losses don't have near the same weight to the committee as good wins. Which bodes well for this Syracuse team's resume.

"Who did you play, who did you beat"

Congrats on your marriage and starting a family. You may have posted about it before but either I missed it or my forgetfulness erased that memory. You took a lot of crap over it and I'm glad you're still here. Best wishes!
Yeah, I remember the allegations that I used feminine hygiene products, was on the receiving end of a strap on, and peed sitting down. Only two of those are true

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom