#OURHOU23 | Syracusefan.com

#OURHOU23

Bulldog04

All American
So I’m just seeing this #ourhou23 and is anyone else in shock at how dumb this can look if you don’t know exactly that they are trying to say our house? Maybe I’m missing something but if I was a recruit and saw the recruiting material that had that, I would be saying What is that. Because it looks like our and then the Houston airport code and then 23. JESUS take the wheel

8C454DA4-4D15-4658-9A66-F5F6C1999972.gif

So I’m just seeing this #ourhou23 and is anyone else in shock at how dumb this can look if you don’t know exactly that they are trying to say our house? Maybe I’m missing something but if I was a recruit and saw the recruiting material that had that, I would be saying What is that. Because it looks like our and then the Houston airport code and then 23. JESUS take the wheel
It's not our best work.

I'm guessing you're looking at it with old eyes. I'm not that young, but I knew exactly what it was when I saw it.

I'm guessing you're looking at it with old eyes. I'm not that young, but I knew exactly what it was when I saw it

but you have to be a syracuse fan to know this or it needs to be explained. That defeats the whole purpose

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom