Pac Man Jones R U kidding me | Syracusefan.com

Pac Man Jones R U kidding me

Toga

Living Legend
I guess it's the way this was hyped up like Pacman suplexed Amari into his own helmet, but the actual video of what happened doesn't look anywhere near as bad as I was expecting.

That's not to say he shouldn't be suspended for it, but I feel like players have done worse and gotten away with it. The fact that Pacman is appealing the fine is hilarious though. He said what he did was "a football play".

I guess it's the way this was hyped up like Pacman suplexed Amari into his own helmet, but the actual video of what happened doesn't look anywhere near as bad as I was expecting.

That's not to say he shouldn't be suspended for it, but I feel like players have done worse and gotten away with it. The fact that Pacman is appealing the fine is hilarious though. He said what he did was "a football play".

Completely agree. I heard about this several dozen times before I looked it up and it's not close to as bad as it was made to be. Still, that's a bad person who does something like that. I think Pacman should shut his mouth and pay the fine. He got off light.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom