Palm's bracket | Syracusefan.com

Palm's bracket

eek.PNG

dont understand it. But I hope its right.

also would love colorado and xavier.

it really could be as simple as what they do with the non JB games.. you toss those out and our record looks much better as does our RPI. lunardi is looking at the whole resume, maybe palm is being more subjective.

it really could be as simple as what they do with the non JB games.. you toss those out and our record looks much better as does our RPI. lunardi is looking at the whole resume, maybe palm is being more subjective.
I don't know - Palm has said a couple different times the JB/non-JB difference will not factor in, or at least it shouldn't

My guess for Palm its a factor of both an underwhelming confluence of teams around the bubble, and the fact that he wasn't surprised by our 2 away game losses. I don't know. Maybe he's just getting Syracuse fans hopes up.

I know Palm is not high on Wichita St, so that is 1 spot vs Lunardi... after that the difference between teams like St. Bonnie, VCU, Oregon St and Syracuse is not large. So someone can easily have Syracuse 2-4 spots higher on the s-curve over someone else... and they could both be reputable opinions.

Palm is a very "technical" guy. I don't think eye-test is in his vocabulary. He doesn't seem to give the benefit of the doubt to small sample schools either... which is not much different than the committee has been recent;y.

so, yeah, looks like he's updated his bracket after all the games tonight and he doesn't have St. Marys in

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom