Pasqualoni interviews with the New York Giants/Hired by BC | Syracusefan.com

Pasqualoni interviews with the New York Giants/Hired by BC

Shark58

BANNED
D-Line coach

really not sure how to feel about this

could be worse, could be GERG

Isn't he supposed to be a fantastic positional coach? There's a reason why he keeps getting coaching jobs in the league.

Isn't he supposed to be a fantastic positional coach? There's a reason why he keeps getting coaching jobs in the league.

he was the DL coach with Houston most recently, of course inheriting a position with JJ Watt doesn't make the resume look bad

before that he was w/Chi. for a year and they had a terrible D (not sure how much of that is on the line though)

I just want someone who can develop young talent like Bromley. is that too much to ask for?

D-Line coach

really not sure how to feel about this

could be worse, could be GERG

Sorry but pretty ridiculous comparison.

When we get back to a Fiesta Bowl or Orange Bowl or even the Champs Bowl you can mention Coach Pasqualoni.

I hope he gets the job, it would be good to see him more in the northeast. I don't know if he still bleeds orange or not but having him in the public eye is a reminder of the years of great football teams here that he coached.

I'd think it marginally helps with recruiting to tout having former SU coaches and players (who are now coaches) in the NFL.

Good Lord, who gives a F...Guy did well at Syracuse been bouncing around the NFL for years, he's fine as a DL coach, not going to make a shite bit of difference either way. It's a GD position coach and he fits the mold just fine as he has been around for years and knows what he is doing but again it's a GD position coach so who cares. Anytime P has had a job other than that the past 10 years he has been fired but who isn't anymore.

People love to get roistered up over this stuff and again it's for DL spot. Let's talk about Marrone!!!:bat::bat:

Face the facts. During P's last 4 years he finished 26-23. Not one single coach since has posted a better than .500 winning percentage during their time here. 3 coaches since...have NOT equaled the 4 years that led to P's firing. Some perspective for those who still think P ruined this program.

Pyle said:
Face the facts. During P's last 4 years he finished 26-23. Not one single coach since has posted a better than .500 winning percentage during their time here. 3 coaches since...have NOT equaled the 4 years that led to P's firing. Some perspective for those who still think P ruined this program.

1. The program is not ruined.
2. That P started the down turn is undeniable.
3. The downturn got horrific by hiring Grob.

All true. Lots of things went into the 15 years of largely mediocre to craptastic football - and there is enough blame for a lot of people.

for 11 straight winning seasons and 8 bowls games??

of which the 3 none bowl game seasons would be bowl game seasons now??

okay...
I like P , but he presided over the down trend. If he had benched McNabb a couple of times when it looked like he wasn't interested , that would have helped. Oh , and give the ball to Konrad at the goal line. I'm sure he is a 1st rate positional coach in the NFL , which is a great paying job .

CousCuse said:
I like P , but he presided over the down trend. If he had benched McNabb a couple of times when it looked like he wasn't interested , that would have helped. Oh , and give the ball to Konrad at the goal line. I'm sure he is a 1st rate positional coach in the NFL , which is a great paying job .

So that makes Tom Coughlin a bad coach because he presided over the down trend?

I give up.

Pasqualoni went to a bowl game the year he was fired...and Ray Rice was coming.

So that makes Tom Coughlin a bad coach because he presided over the down trend?

I give up.

Pasqualoni went to a bowl game the year he was fired...and Ray Rice was coming.
No. Eli just doesn't have it anymore. Should have ditched him like the 49ers did with Joe and the Packers did with Farvre. You followed the Orange back then , didn't you sense the decline to also ran status?

Benched McNabb? He wasn't interested? Ya, because Keith Downing and Madei Williams were ready to go.

McNabb may have been a lot of things, but, disinterested was never one. What he was though, was one of if not THE greatest QB's in our history.

No. Eli just doesn't have it anymore. Should have ditched him like the 49ers did with Joe and the Packers did with Farvre. You followed the Orange back then , didn't you sense the decline to also ran status?
Are you kidding me? Eli's two best statistical seasons of his career have been the past two, do you have any clue of which you are talking or are you just throwing out blatant bs to flame?

:rolling:

CYtR9-9WcAA-KTY.jpg

Benched McNabb? He wasn't interested? Ya, because Keith Downing and Madei Williams were ready to go.

McNabb may have been a lot of things, but, disinterested was never one. What he was though, was one of if not THE greatest QB's in our history.
That team lost games to teams they should have easily taken care of. NcNabb played the same way in the NFL .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom