Pasqualoni interviews with the New York Giants/Hired by BC | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Pasqualoni interviews with the New York Giants/Hired by BC

So it's possible that Deleone and Pasqualoni could recruit against one another.

I wonder if there will be any negative recruiting! - All that guy knows is running the option, you don't want to go there!

Thread view is a disaster on phones, and doesn't work in apps. It's a relic of the 90s. Let's fire up Napster while we're at it.

Thread view is a disaster on phones, and doesn't work in apps. It's a relic of the 90s. Let's fire up Napster while we're at it.
You're right - I can't see a thing
Black-Rotary-Phone.jpg

P got handed a winning program that was on the rise and that made him look better than he was for a while.

First, he was instrumental in establishing the program as an assistant.

Second he took a seven win team and won ten games the following two years.

Third he raised the program to new levels in the Big East - he recruited McNabb and Freeney and Bullock.

Fourth, he worked with aging and obsolete facilities.

OrangePA said:
First, he was instrumental in establishing the program as an assistant. Second he took a seven win team and won ten games the following two years. Third he raised the program to new levels in the Big East - he recruited McNabb and Freeney and Bullock. Fourth, he worked with aging and obsolete facilities.

Fifth, he was the coach as the program began to atrophy.

All of those things are true.

then make better phones and fix the apps.

thats like saying...we know you guys in the north need 4WD SUVs and trucks for the winters, but the south doesnt.

and weve now made SUVs and trucks better and more efficient without 4WD...so...sucks to be you.

I can name many coaches who were hired at other schools with the same expectations who failed . It is going to get worse before it gets better. That's when he is going to need love , not on the honeymoon.
As a fan, I am going to assume success every time. To think otherwise is just bizarre to my way of thinking.

Thin ice? Addazio took over Coach Spaz and went to bowl games his first 2 years. He isn't on thin ice for 1 bad year.

He will not get fired mid-year as BC isn't a FB factory school. Addazio does need to start turning it around though as another bad year next year would likely put him on the hot seat in 2017. BC had a great defense and no QB at all. They will be better next year.
BC's offense will be better next season--it could hardly be worse.

But, I expect their defense, without Brown, will be considerably worse.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom