Paul Chryst from Pitt to Wisconssin | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Paul Chryst from Pitt to Wisconssin

Let's hope it's someone like Schiano and not Holliday. Rumors are the AD is on shaky ground, so maybe he will want to go with a proven guy.

The big questions is, are there any Pitt recruits we can poach. Time to be opportunistic

Yes, for sure. One kid in particular is Jay Stocker who supposedly was a heavy lean toward Pitt over SU. I wouldn't be shocked if he wound up at Wisco though.

Yes, for sure. One kid in particular is Jay Stocker who supposedly was a heavy lean toward Pitt over SU. I wouldn't be shocked if he wound up at Wisco though.
I don't think its a heavy lean. Lean maybe but not that hefty.

It's Dan Marino time!

Wait, we don't just ridiculously suggest alums like people do for SU?
Wait. Are you saying my call to hire Vanessa Williams was unrealistic!!
ep407-own-master-class-vanessa-williams-7-949x534.jpg

Hey, the Bears are going to clean house with their staff, I hear their Dline coach has some good ties to the Northeast, I think Pitt should hire him. Or BC if Addazio leaves.

Pitt commits w/SU offers:

Tony Pilato: OT 6-7, 290, Greensburg PA
Darrin Hall: RB 5-11, 196, Youngstown OH

Pitt commits w/SU offers:

Tony Pilato: OT 6-7, 290, Greensburg PA
Darrin Hall: RB 5-11, 196, Youngstown OH
Would take another OT in a heartbeat if the stars aligned. Between Strickland and the NY kids I think we're OK at RB.

Post-Wanny, Pitt is very good at hiring coaches that they know do not really want to be there. I think Todd Graham's wife moved to Arizona before he even started talking to ASU.

If I'm Pitt at this point, I take a hard look at bringing back Johnny Majors.
Boy, it's a good think that SU hired a coach who really wanted to be here -- his lifetime dream. Oh, wait a second...

Boy, it's a good think that SU hired a coach who really wanted to be here -- his lifetime dream. Oh, wait a second...

Turns out Saints are just dreamers at heart.

Who knew.

enough with the jokes, we all now who Wisconsin and Pitt will hire...a guy on their staff already.

i mean seriously...if marrone had 2 P5 worthy head coaches on his staff...and took 1, so the other got the job...you got to figure pitt has at least 2 as well and wisconsin, probably has about 6.

stop the speculation, look inward for continuity...

It's Dan Marino time!

Wait, we don't just ridiculously suggest alums like people do for SU?

Nancy Cartwright is a Pitt grad. That could work.

Chryst is a perfectly average coach. Given the talent he's had it's kind of crazy he's just managed to be 6-6 each year. And losing to Youngstown State in 2012 and Akron this year?

Pitt could be a really good job. Their fans are similar to ours: they show when the team shows them something.

Chryst is a perfectly average coach. Given the talent he's had it's kind of crazy he's just managed to be 6-6 each year. And losing to Youngstown State in 2012 and Akron this year?

Pitt could be a really good job. Their fans are similar to ours: they show when the team shows them something.
pro style coaches need really great talent