Class of 2017 - Peach Jam Final | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 Peach Jam Final

Love watching this game...whenever I hear Goodman talk it makes my ears bleed...and daaaaaannng there are some serious players on the court...that Tray Young kid...love Quade...Young is silky smooth shooter and Randolph and Porter...man both are tough to defend...Thx for posting game time today guys and players to watch...is scratching an itch...

Sub-par game for Green today. Forced things a lot and did not play anywhere near his best.
Not a big deal at all but he also stopped checking tre defensively when tre went off in 1st half, he started guarding the 2 guard who wasnt much of a threat. but tre stayed on him.

That Porter guy is the best guy in the class that i have seen, whoever gets him is very very fortunate imo, hopefully he is considering SU!

Not a big deal at all but he also stopped checking tre defensively when tre went off in 1st half, he started guarding the 2 guard who wasnt much of a threat. but tre stayed on him.

That Porter guy is the best guy in the class that i have seen, whoever gets him is very very fortunate imo, hopefully he is considering SU!
Porter is incredible; too bad we are not a player for him.

I hope to see him a couple times next year for the good Huskies.
Yes, it looks as though Washington is a lock for his services with his dad on the coaching staff and all. They become immediate top team once he sets foot on the floor for them. The kid is on a different level altogether.

Unfortunately, the championship game didn't live up to the booking. Porter and Young dominated. PSA didn't look like themselves as they had been balling all summer.

And yes, Porter Jr. is a virtual lock to go to Washington.. and he wants Young to go with him. Trae brushed it off postgame. Still hope Young picks Kentucky (favorite), so they get off Quade. But I also wouldn't be surprised if he picks Oklahoma in an upset.

Stupid question for those who have attended the Peach Jam, but do they sell peach jam? Whenever this tournament comes around and I start hearing "Peach Jam" I get hungry.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom