Petrino Presser previewing Syracuse | Syracusefan.com

Petrino Presser previewing Syracuse

They-See-Me-Rollin-Funny-Motorcycle-Fat-Lady.jpg

No surprise but he is very difficult to like. Besides whining about down markers for our game he says this about Charlotte "we knew we would score a lot so we had 3 kickers ready (to kickoff with)" really?

May be some truth to that but what a putz.

Just shows, at the end of the day most parents thinking is..."get my kid to the show" because what parents in their right mind would want your kid exposed to this scumbag? I will be within 20-30 ft of Bobby at times on friday night. Gonna be an exercise in lip biting;)

Just shows, at the end of the day most parents thinking is..."get my kid to the show" because what parents in their right mind would want your kid exposed to this scumbag? I will be within 20-30 ft of Bobby at times on friday night. Gonna be an exercise in lip biting;)
Just let it flow man

Please, don't hold back. Give that SOB both barrels ;)

A couple years ago Otto used to enter the field riding on a motorcycle...might be time to resurrect it.

Bonus points if he does with a t-shirt that says "if you can read this t-shirt, the bitch fell off."

A couple years ago Otto used to enter the field riding on a motorcycle...might be time to resurrect it.

Bonus points if he does with a t-shirt that says "if you can read this t-shirt, the bitch fell off."
Yes. This. All of this. Needs to happen.

Petrino complaining about the "legality" of our offense is not becoming of a Top 15 (most likely) team.

It's something a shook one would say. His concern actually makes me a bit optimistic about Friday Night.
Me, too.

Yeah, sounds like he is fishing for excuses to explain his team's upcoming poor performance. Makes me feel good about us but they're still one of the top teams we play this year. It'll be tough going against Five Star Smut like Petrino.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom