Class of 2017 - PF Billy Preston (VA) to Kansas | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PF Billy Preston (VA) to Kansas

Alright someone has to go there.
I'm glad you did. I am spending my lunch checking out the basketball player's videos, and holy cow. The kid handles like a guard and shoots mid range off the dribble like a pro. He is physically developed and hammers everything around the rim.

I'm glad you did. I am spending my lunch checking out the basketball player's videos, and holy cow. The kid handles like a guard and shoots mid range off the dribble like a pro. He is physically developed and hammers everything around the rim.

Kid really looks like a player who'd excel in our system.

Reminds me a little of Chris McCullough, but with a better low post feel. Would be an excellent "get."

Reminds me a little of Chris McCullough, but with a better low post feel. Would be an excellent "get."

Definitely. Maybe more physically developed than CMac at the same stage. He looks fantastic and seems pretty sharp. Also reminds me a bit of Tim Thomas.

Definitely. Maybe more physically developed than CMac at the same stage. He looks fantastic and seems pretty sharp. Also reminds me a bit of Tim Thomas.

Really good comparison.

wonder if it helps that Indiana just got Justin Smith, another forward..
hope we are majors for him. He looks like a baller!

Bill_S._Preston_Based_On.png

Those are both good comparisons. Somewhere else I was thinking Billy Owens.

Sky's the limit for this kid. To be his size at the 4 and be able to take his defender off the dribble, bang down low, or hit an outside jumper is deadly. Can any of our board insiders "confirm" there is mutual interest? Not really sure where the connection is, West Coast kid playing at Oak Hill (maybe its Oak Hill?). Seems strange to all of a sudden be involved with him out of the blue after all this time. Hope to god its true though

Cuse is nothing more than a name drop here. He's an Under Armour kid, so that's where the heavy interest and frequent visits to Maryland comes from. The feeling behind the scenes is that USC has been the heavy favorite for some time, but we're talking b-ball not football so take that fwiw.

Cuse is nothing more than a name drop here. He's an Under Armour kid, so that's where the heavy interest and frequent visits to Maryland comes from. The feeling behind the scenes is that USC has been the heavy favorite for some time, but we're talking b-ball not football so take that fwiw.
crying.png

Also of note, he has spent two and a half years at Prime Prep. So expect some kind of lengthy NCAA drama for him to get cleared.

Thanks saved myself 30 minutes of watching highlight vids

Also of note, he has spent two and a half years at Prime Prep. So expect some kind of lengthy NCAA drama for him to get cleared.
I knew it was too good to be true. Dang it. Speaking of Prime Prep and Mr. Sanders, did anyone catch him on Pyramid? What a dolt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom