Class of 2017 - PF Billy Preston (VA) to Kansas | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PF Billy Preston (VA) to Kansas

And tonight we hear he crashed a car (minor) on campus Saturday night and is held out against UK until KU can get "a clearer financial picture" of the vehicle.

So...he's driving a car provided by an agent or booster??....err, um, I mean a "cousin" that will suddenly appear and hold title.

And tonight we hear he crashed a car (minor) on campus Saturday night and is held out against UK until KU can get "a clearer financial picture" of the vehicle.

So...he's driving a car provided by an agent or booster??...err, um, I mean a "cousin" that will suddenly appear and hold title.

So...he's driving a car provided by an agent or booster??...err, um, I mean a "cousin" that will suddenly appear and hold title.
Yeah this is really weird...you'd think it would be no big deal if it was just an innocent little fender bender. Either something with the car is not right, or he did something stupid, etc. There has to be something, otherwise he would be playing.

KU only has 8 scholarship players playing to begin with so Preston goofing around really makes them thin. They will get Arizona St transfer Sam Cunlifee eligible after the semester though.

Yeah this is really weird...you'd think it would be no big deal if it was just an innocent little fender bender. Either something with the car is not right, or he did something stupid, etc. There has to be something, otherwise he would be playing.
It has to be the car. I bet it is owned by an agent.

"Be excellent to each other"
latest

KU only has 8 scholarship players playing to begin with so Preston goofing around really makes them thin. They will get Arizona St transfer Sam Cunlifee eligible after the semester though.
The gameplan will surely be to attack the paint and try and get the Jayhawks in foul trouble. If we can get them in foul trouble, it is our best chance to pull the upset.

Honestly, how long would it take to clear up whose car it is? 5-10 minutes. The fact its gone on this long equals impermissible benefit in my mind. If Kansas lets him play, theyre playing with fire, although its Kansas so NCAA won’t do anything.

Honestly, how long would it take to clear up whose car it is? 5-10 minutes. The fact its gone on this long equals impermissible benefit in my mind. If Kansas lets him play, theyre playing with fire, although its Kansas so NCAA won’t do anything.
The car had to belong to an agent. There is no way he plays this year in my opinion.

Tee, you and UnderhisownPower are probably younger than I am. But you're both old souls for sure. ;) Love it.

Tee, you and UnderhisownPower are probably younger than I am. But you're both old souls for sure. ;) Love it.
Definitely am an old soul, but also possess the maturity of a 5 year old. My wife calls it a curse. I call it a feature!
But I am in between 40 and 45 years old. Gotcha in age?

Definitely am an old soul, but also possess the maturity of a 5 year old. My wife calls it a curse. I call it a feature!
But I am in between 40 and 45 years old. Gotcha in age?
You tell her I said it's a blessing. As far as your question, um ... you're older than my wife. :cool: Either way, anyone under 50 that can catch me mixing up Terry Garr and Madeline Kahn is a card-carrying, board certified old soul.

Takes leaving early to a whole new level. And we complain because guys want to leave after their sophomore years at Cuse.

Well, when you arent eligible to play, the decision becomes easier.

How about all the smoke around the kansas program. Adidas school and then preston. Bunch of other guys w shady recruitments - josh shelby, cheick diallo, doubt wiggins was clean— shocking he has an adidas shoe deal...

KU fans unload on NCAA after Billy Preston leaves for Bosnian team KU fans unload on NCAA after Billy Preston leaves for Bosnian team
I haven't followed this story that much but it was Kansas, not the NCAA, that was sitting him in games, right? And they were waiting for the NCAA to say everything is okie dokie for him in the car situation?

Their fans are idiots. Everyone agrees that the NCAA is incompetent and their investigations take too long. But if Preston committed no violation or even a small one, then why wouldn't Kansas play him at this point? He's sat out more than 2 months, which should be adequate for any minor violation. Kansas isn't winning the national championship with their current lineup so they should have just risked it. The fact that they were still keeping him out at this point tells me there was something major there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom