Class of 2015 - PF Brodricks Jones (CA) to UTEP | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 PF Brodricks Jones (CA) to UTEP

Not that I think that anything bad is happening, but there's this other two-star that worked out pretty well for the Orange...

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketball/recruiting/player-Wesley-Johnson-31816

Out of high school he was a 2 star and not recruited by anybody. After his breakout freshman season (then his injury in his second) he had a huge list of teams after him, we weren't recruiting 2 star HS Wes Johnson, we were recruiting against pretty big teams for probably the best Big12 Freshman behind Durant that year.

I get it, 2 stars get good, Steph Curry wasn't highly recruited, guys do break out, but I'm willing to be the percentage of 2 star recruits that make it is far less than 3 star, 4 star, and 5 star guys. It's what you call an outlier, Steph Curry was one, Wes Johnson was one, Hakim Warrick was one, but for every one of them, I can name 200 that didn't.

Why so much hate for CuseHulk? I really don't get it. It's like you go out of your way to rag on him at every single chance you get.

Why so much hate for CuseHulk? I really don't get it. It's like you go out of your way to rag on him at every single chance you get.

I appreciate the recognition

Out of high school he was a 2 star and not recruited by anybody. After his breakout freshman season (then his injury in his second) he had a huge list of teams after him, we weren't recruiting 2 star HS Wes Johnson, we were recruiting against pretty big teams for probably the best Big12 Freshman behind Durant that year.

I get it, 2 stars get good, Steph Curry wasn't highly recruited, guys do break out, but I'm willing to be the percentage of 2 star recruits that make it is far less than 3 star, 4 star, and 5 star guys. It's what you call an outlier, Steph Curry was one, Wes Johnson was one, Hakim Warrick was one, but for every one of them, I can name 200 that didn't.
Name 200

Don't know if you're serious or being a jerk but do you really think the percentage of 2 star players making it is good?
Don't have a dog in this fight, but what do you consider "making it"?

Lol. Sounds like you've never been one of the chew toys he randomly latches onto and attacks relentlessly. I remember when he first showed up here. Dude doesn't know me from Adam and spent about half his first 50 posts personally attacking me for reasons unknown. I blocked him months ago, like everyone else should be doing, but I have to laugh at how much he's proved to be just what I thought he was back then by reading the frustrated responses of posters who are responding to his invisible posts.

Lol. Sounds like you've never been one of the chew toys he randomly latches onto and attacks relentlessly. I remember when he first showed up here. Dude doesn't know me from Adam and spent about half his first 50 posts personally attacking me for reasons unknown. I blocked him months ago, like everyone else should be doing, but I have to laugh at how much he's proved to be just what I thought he was back then by reading the frustrated responses of posters who are responding to his invisible posts.
Block him? Dude has entertainment value.

Good. I told you guys we weren't really recruiting this guy.

HoustonCuse said:
Good. I told you guys we weren't really recruiting this guy.

Lol. Of course. Just because you got the end correct doesn't mean you knew the path.

Lol. Of course. Just because you got the end correct doesn't mean you knew the path.

what happened to

"Our interest does not give me a warm a feeling about one of our'15 guys".

We had no serious interest. This kid wanted to think and say we did.

Much to do bout nothing in the end.

what happened to

"Our interest does not give me a warm a feeling about one of our'15 guys".

We had no serious interest. This kid wanted to think and say we did.

Much to do bout nothing in the end.

Well of course. We all know you've built up much more credibility than Jake, so we'll be sure to take your word for it.

I was mainly talking about another thread with quite a bit of panic over the idea of pursuing this player. I never saw tremendous evidence that we were going hard after him, never saw you or anyone else present evidence to the contrary of that.

Well of course. We all know you've built up much more credibility than Jake, so we'll be sure to take your word for it.

Pffft.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom