Class of 2015 - PF Brodricks Jones (CA) to UTEP | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 PF Brodricks Jones (CA) to UTEP

sususpicious

Walk On
Saw on Kline's site that he is considering us, Memphis and a few other schools? A 2015 PF and former commit to San Diego St.? Anyone know anything about him?

We have to be expecting to get back scholarships. No way are we telling all of these guys we have openings unless we know or think we are getting some relief.

Watched his highlights, seems very raw. They could be old ones though. Maybe he's developed??

This one seems strange to me. He's likely a 4 year player. All I can think is that as Jim says he is insurance at center for this season and our appeals are going to be wildly successful.

This makes little to no sense, unless there is something we really don't know about. If this kid came here, we will really be hurting for ships next year.

Just great another project. If they know they are getting back ships on appeal I would hope they would use it to get an impact player. What is going on?

Could be an indication Lydon goes to the Association sooner rather than later....yeah shoot me for even bringing it up.

pearl31 said:
Jake? what you got for us?

Our interest does not give me a warm a feeling about one of our'15 guys

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors