Class of 2015 - PF Brodricks Jones (CA) to UTEP | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 PF Brodricks Jones (CA) to UTEP

Jasoncuse said:
Signed LOI? How is his recruitment still open?

He asked for and received his release.

According to his twitter, he was released from his LOI on July 4.

He immediately tweeted that he had interest from Arizona St, Oregon, Washington St, Colorado, UTEP, Memphis, Providence, SMU, Florida St , Long Beach St. and Nebraska.

On July 7 he tweeted that he had received offers from both Memphis and Providence.

He doesn't mention any Syracuse interest until July 11. Interest only, not an offer.

We would need a big for this year's rotation.
Doesn't say too much for chino. Not that anybody is surprised. This is what happens when a package deal falls apart.

Doesn't say too much for chino. Not that anybody is surprised. This is what happens when a package deal falls apart.

I was absolutely trashed when I questioned the recruiting and signing of him. Dude didn't dominate Rochester basketball, how could he play in D1 let alone Syracuse.

BONUS: I don't think this has been mentioned but I just read on the interwebs that he goes by "Buddah" Jones
That's funny with the Orange mascot in front of his nose. Ok, I can look at that for a while. Much improved!!

That's funny with the Orange mascot in front of his nose. Ok, I can look at that for a while. Much improved!!

I actually got word multiple people complained. Definitely not looking to upset people over something as silly as an avatar. And, regardless, the new pic is actually an improvement!

Hmm let me put my secret decoder pin on. (A Christmas Story) Can't be Obokoh he's already eligible and has been a good student. Can't be DC2 cause he's on schedule to graduate and finally gave a public thumbs up on his health. Is this the NCAA last Barb or is it legit?
Drink more oveltine

how offensive to everybody!
On the bright side, when I lecture my 3-year-old about apologizing it will now carry real-world substance. It used to be that parents would have to save up for a "life is not fair, buck up" speech.

The oversensitification of society has to reach a tipping point. Eventually.

FrancoPizza said:

What package deal? Read my lips...chino and Bryant were not a package. If anything Chino had a much greater influence in getting Chukwu to come here.

What package deal? Read my lips...chino and Bryant were not a package. If anything Chino had a much greater influence in getting Chukwu to come here.

I thought about that when he committed Jake. Wonder how many other schools could boast the long lineage of African players we have had, and do have currently. Chino, Chukwu, (Diagne) Kueth, Baye, whom else am I missing...

BONUS: I don't think this has been mentioned but I just read on the interwebs that he goes by "Buddah" Jones
That changes everything for me, sign him up

Is there any other sources that Syracuse is recruiting this guy beside his own tweet saying they were showing interest? There is a buttload of things being speculated on in response, if that's the case this just seems crazy:noidea:

Is there any other sources that Syracuse is recruiting this guy beside his own tweet saying they were showing interest? There is a buttload of things being speculated on in response, if that's the case this just seems crazy:noidea:

Probably as simple as the staff realizing there could be an issue with Diange (or others) so GMac gets on the phone with Jones and explains the situation in simple terms. Says we may have an opening and if he's interested, to wait a couple of weeks before picking a school and we could extend an offer..

Lets look at the positive side just signed a 5 star gaurd and if we loose Daigne we have an athletic second choice. Not a bad thing. Everyone should stop trashing on Chino. He came to this school when we had 13 scholarships, had nothing to do with the issues, gets good grades and with a deep bench he would have been fine. Don't bash the kid because the leaders did not do their part.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom