Class of 2017 - PF Kevin Knox (FL) to Kentucky | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PF Kevin Knox (FL) to Kentucky

If Tucker is gonna go to GaTech anyway , I would prefer Knox go to FSU or Missouri. But if Tucker is set on 'Cuse, obviously we need Knox to choose Duke.

If Tucker is gonna go to GaTech anyway , I would prefer Knox go to FSU or Missouri. But if Tucker is set on 'Cuse, obviously we need Knox to choose Duke.
That's assuming that Tucker is next on Duke's list after Knox.

Yet another way for UK to bone us.

Last edited:
7, 5 stars for U.K., this year. 7. This is who we need to compete against. It's why I think we are a bit nervous given our recent recruiting misses.
Yes but they pay for their talent. Biggest reason paypalcal is the biggest POS in college hoops

I read earlier today that Knox wanted UK and his 'rents wanted Duke.

7, 5 stars for U.K., this year. 7. This is who we need to compete against. It's why I think we are a bit nervous given our recent recruiting misses.

No we don't need to compete against that. It isn't possible to compete against that in a recruiting sense and nobody except Duke is even attempting it. If we play against UK then our players have to score more points that their players. That's the only competition.

I don't think it was a coincidence that Knox waited to announce until after the Derby was over.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom