Matthew Moyer | Page 30 | Syracusefan.com

Matthew Moyer

Sat behind Hop and Mac. Ollie was there is see the point guard , Tremont Waters on South Kent. Nice 2nd half for Moyers mostly on dump downs from Waters. Really nice hands. Good stroke. Long arms. Good defender. Will get stronger. Excited to see him grow into a complete player at SU.

From Mike Waters' article:
"
Moyer enjoys hot streak

Matthew Moyer and South Kent are on a roll. Moyer, a 6-8 forward who has signed with Syracuse, has led the Cardinals to five straight wins, including Wednesday's 92-85 win over Brewster.

Moyer scored 25 points in the win over Brewster. It was his third straight game with more than 20 points.

In South Kent's last five games, Moyer is averaging 21.0 points per game.
"
Monster
hqdefault.jpg

Gosh I wonder who will be the favorite to win the Slam Dunk contest next season during Midnight Madness.

Gosh I wonder who will be the favorite to win the Slam Dunk contest next season during Midnight Madness.
I would not want to be the rim, the net nor the ball if I saw MM making his way down the lane. Kid has a vendetta when he dunks.

Matt doesn't come close to Jerami's athleticism.
Okay, take it easy, I said "a little bit", not "he's more athletic than Jerami". 6'8'' and long arms, and some of those flat-footed one-handed dunks reminded me of watching Grant at DeMatha.

Okay, take it easy, I said "a little bit", not "he's more athletic than Jerami". 6'8'' and long arms, and some of those flat-footed one-handed dunks reminded me of watching Grant at DeMatha.

I wasn't getting worked up. ;) He definitely has an impressive wingspan, and yes, Matt is an above average athlete. Jerami is a freak.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom