Matthew Moyer | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Matthew Moyer

B_23g-SXEAAAzzb.jpg

I'm so psyched for Moyer to wear Orange. He's a special kid and a special talent. We still have a lot to look forward to. It's important to remember that.

On another note, anyone know if the jacket G-Mac is wearing is available for purchase? Anyone have a link?
I too was recently in the market for a grey 'Cuse jacket. I had no luck finding Nike but the GF found this Columbia version at Dick's. It's a bit heavier, more outerwear, but I like it.

http://m.dickssportinggoods.com/product/index.jsp?productId=37844446

iommi bro, it's like both Matt and Gerry are taunting you with that jacket. Couldn't have been better timing, King Francis.

That's cold, tee. I don't know what's worse, you busting my chops or Moyer spelling our esteemed assistant's name, "gmack." And tee, Francis was just posting a pic that was already posted...did you miss it? Oh, I get it...you've utilized the old ignore button. ;)

So...back to the important matter at hand...that sweet Nike jacket "gmack" is modeling. I can't find it anywhere. :(

That's cold, tee. I don't know what's worse, you busting my chops or Moyer spelling our esteemed assistant's name, "gmack." And tee, Francis was just posting a pic that was already posted...did you miss it? Oh, I get it...you've utilized the old ignore button. ;)

So...back to the important matter at hand...that sweet Nike jacket "gmack" is modeling. I can't find it anywhere. :(
Sorry iommi. But you know you're the man. :D

I really like this kids game man, I think he's going to be really good. (and he wants to be a doctor?? I'll take 3-4 of him every year)

I really like this kids game man, I think he's going to be really good. (and he wants to be a doctor?? I'll take 3-4 of him every year)

...if only that were possible. As you know, we can't even take 3-4 players per year after this year for a very long time. Thanks, NCAA.

Moyer reminds me of a louder, more fiery Roberson. Roberson's got more of that quiet, pre senior year CJ Fair swag.

Moyer reminds me of a louder, more fiery Roberson. Roberson's got more of that quiet, pre senior year CJ Fair swag.

I get your point but CJ was much more confident right from the beginning. He had a very impressive dunk in one his first games in Orange--a tomahawk filling the lane on the break...It may have been against Cornell or Colgate...Cornell, I believe. He followed it up with his trademark smile.

Roberson doesn't really have any swag at all; it's something he needs IMO.

Last edited:
I get your point but CJ was much more confident right from the beginning. He had a very impressive dunk in one his first games in Orange--a tomahawk filling the lane on the break...It may have been against Cornell or Colgate...Cornell, I believe. He followed it up with some his trademark smile.

Roberson doesn't really have any swag at all; it's something he needs IMO.
I forgot who it was against...maybe Miami? But Roberson had a posterizing dunk that honestly was pretty incredible. Just one of those dunks you see young players pull out of absolutely nowhere like BJ had again Holy Cross or whoever.

I forgot who it was against...maybe Miami? But Roberson had a posterizing dunk that honestly was pretty incredible. Just one of those dunks you see young players pull out of absolutely nowhere like BJ had again Holy Cross or whoever.
I know the one, yeah he hurt people with that dunk, just an explosion.

Dean Francis‏@OttosWorld365 now
Matt Moyer finishes his season with 15pts and 8rbs in a 66-65 loss in the district finals

Moyer's team blew a 60-46 lead with 2:20 left and had fouled a shooter on the 3pt attempt with 4 secs left to lose. Ouch!

Dean Francis‏@OttosWorld365 now
Matt Moyer finishes his season with 15pts and 8rbs in a 66-65 loss in the district finals

Moyer's team blew a 60-46 lead with 2:20 left and had fouled a shooter on the 3pt attempt with 4 secs left to lose. Ouch!
They gave up 20 points in 2:20 seconds? Wow...

love the fact that he can handle the basketball. if he develops an outside shot to go with it he'll be a star.

His jumper looks to have a bit of a slow release and starts low but it looks a bit improved from the first few videos of him that I saw. Its always hard to tell because they only show makes in these highlight vids.

His jumper looks to have a bit of a slow release and starts low but it looks a bit improved from the first few videos of him that I saw. Its always hard to tell because they only show makes in these highlight vids.

Anybody see a full game? Is the jumper in his bag of tricks or is this just highlight tape material? If it is for real, watch out.

Anybody see a full game? Is the jumper in his bag of tricks or is this just highlight tape material? If it is for real, watch out.

I wish I knew the answer to that. I know from early after he committed that he works on his skills quite a bit and there are certainly made jumpers in his highlight videos but; How successful he is as a jump shooter? How big a part of his game is jump shooting? What's the range on his pull up? I know none of these answers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom