Matthew Moyer | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

Matthew Moyer

Anybody see a full game? Is the jumper in his bag of tricks or is this just highlight tape material? If it is for real, watch out.
To be honest, I think it's an area for improvement. But that is to say that he plays to his strengths right now. Attacks the rim, penetrates, can handle the ball for a big man, has a good feel around the low post and really good footwork. It will be in his arsenal down the road time. Will take outside shots after a few seasons of run. Delivery is a little weird right now, but he can shoot the ball.

To be honest, I think it's an area for improvement. But that is to say that he plays to his strengths right now. Attacks the rim, penetrates, can handle the ball for a big man, has a good feel around the low post and really good footwork. It will improve over time and he will take outside shots after a few seasons of run. Delivery is a little weird right now, but he can shoot the ball. It will be in his arsenal down the road time.

That's all I ask. As long as it's something he has the ability to develop.

Matthew Moyer ‏@matthewmoyer13
Just talked to @Coach_McNamara
1f60e.png
the future looks bright
1f606.png

watched the jr season mix above. kid is going to be a beast when he fills out. hes already got a good build as is.

What's his current ranking on recruiting boards? Is he our only commit so far from 2016?

What's his current ranking on recruiting boards? Is he our only commit so far from 2016?
He's only the only commit until we land Kid Mamba. Moyer's rankings are: 58 (ESPN), 38 (Yahoo), 62 (TOS), 19 (another site I'm not allowed to directly reference but has three numbers and ends with "sports").

Where are these rumors that she is talking about? There has been no worry or discussion here about him decommitting and basically we hear about everything here. Don't understand how there could be even a false rumor like that not touched on here. What gives?

Yeah what rumors ?

This is the same kid back in the fall when asked said "I'm sticking with the Orange. I made a commitment to myself and to coach Boeheim. They saw something in me and I'm going to honor that. No matter how bad the sanctions may be, I'm going to be Orange."

I also hadn't heard any rumors at all. I suppose its more that this is what media types ask Moyer or his family in every interview so perhaps they assume there are rumors or media people think there are rumors because other media members keep asking the question.

I will say that we as fans better love the hell out of the 2016 class. Moyer is clearly committed and Battle if anything has shown us more love since the sanctions were announced.

Yeah what rumors ?

This is the same kid back in the fall when asked said "I'm sticking with the Orange. I made a commitment to myself and to coach Boeheim. They saw something in me and I'm going to honor that. No matter how bad the sanctions may be, I'm going to be Orange."

Key word- kid.

Trying to give basis to these unheard of seen rumors huh ?

Well the article anyway put that to bed pretty definite.

Yes. That's exactly what I'm doing.

100%. For sure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom