Class of 2018 - PF Nazreon Reid (NJ) to LSU | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 PF Nazreon Reid (NJ) to LSU

Round 3 of Roselle Catholic vs The Patrick School in the Union County finals will take place tomorrow night at Kean U. Tip off should be some time after 7. Both teams split the first two meetings. I was able to watch the second matchup that RC had won at home. Nasty Naz vs Nick Rich was a good battle inside, but Naz clearly got the better between two and was flat out dominate at times. Looking forward to see how Richards will respond. Red Autry was at that game, so it'll be interesting to see if somebody from the staff will make the trip down there after the NC ST game.

Biggest recruit of Mike Hopkins life is Naz Reid

If Hopkins can convince a top 5 overall player in 2018 to come to Syracuse NY and play for a rookie head coach it just might the biggest thing Hopkins will ever do in his coaching career.

Wizard of Naz had 10 points and 7 boards in another Non Public B chip for RC. They'll most likely face the #1 team in the tri-state, St. Anthony's next on Saturday.

St. Anthony won 53-37.
RC did make a comeback, getting within 4 points of the lead but St. Anthony gritty and better with the ball down the stretch. St. Ants was due as RC had won the last 3 Non Public B chips, starting with Roberson and Mali in 2013.

Francis, remember Asante Gist from RC? He transferred to St. Anthony, hit some big shots along with Mosely to get the lead back up late in the game. Heading to Eastern Kentucky.

Down 9 against St. Ant's late in Q2, Reid just drove from the top of the key and the nasty jam. They teed him up for celebrating though, but it was probably worth it. :)

Meanwhile, Hurley's crew has the lead to 13 over RC, still 2 mins left in second quarter. Another stream as msg not working for me, no subscription. http://highschoolsports.nj.com/news...nal-no-1-st-anthony-vs-no-2-roselle-catholic/
Francis, remember Asante Gist from RC? He transferred to St. Anthony, hit some big shots along with Mosely to get the lead back up late in the game. Heading to Eastern Kentucky.
Not sure why that happened because MSG Varsity is free and you don't need a subscription. Probably had more to do with your browser or media player that you was using.

I was able to catch the 2nd half and after looking like RC would get smoked in the 3rd, that early 4th qtr comeback had me thinking that they might pull it off, but Gist and Mosley had other plans. The three that Gist hit when it was 40-36 was huge, then Mosley(G-Town sucks bound) hit a pair of back to back threes that put the nail in the coffin to RC's comeback. Bad job by MAAC/NEC schools on not keeping Gist local. No way should a solid Jersey PG like that be heading down to Eastern Kentucky for basketball.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom