Class of 2017 - PF Nick Richards (NJ) to Kentucky | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PF Nick Richards (NJ) to Kentucky

While that's not the best argument for the 2-3 zone translating to the NBA, I get your point. Something that most people forget is that SU plays against M2M defense, so we have a M2M offense, which we practice, against M2M, which requires the players to play M2M defense for most of the practice. It's a silly, tired, and old myth that Syracuse players never learn M2M and don't play M2M for 4 years once they set foot on campus, like it's illegal in Onondaga County.
The backup up players play the M2M defense vs first team offense. They can't play M2M defense vs themselves. Just not the same frequency, intensity, vs top talent.

The backup up players play the M2M defense vs first team offense. They can't play M2M defense vs themselves. Just not the same frequency, intensity, vs top talent.
If they get White, the 2nd team will be good enough to challenge the starters. You'll have plenty of intensity in practices.

If he goes to UK, I'm chaining myself to the dome and hunger protesting until we schedule Kentucky.

FWIW...looking like richards to UK more and more and with Carter most likely heading to Duke, could clear the way for us to be serious contenders for Mo

FWIW...looking like richards to UK more and more and with Carter most likely heading to Duke, could clear the way for us to be serious contenders for Mo

Not calling you out or anything, but could you post your link or source for this information? Would love for this to be true, Mo, Green, and Randolph would be a game changer and I would love to see who else they could get to come with them.

Not calling you out or anything, but could you post your link or source for this information? Would love for this to be true, Mo, Green, and Randolph would be a game changer and I would love to see who else they could get to come with them.
I'm not speaking for the OP, but I heard the same thing on Francis' podcast from earlier this week.

Otto's World: Otto's World Podcast Episode 16
Hit the 34 minute mark and you'll hear the same thing.

My buddy is pretty hooked up in the NYC HS/AAU world so he talks to Diallo, Richards, Duval, Washington, Green and Mo decently so I'm just relying the content but I always put FWIW

My buddy is pretty hooked up in the NYC HS/AAU world so he talks to Diallo, Richards, Duval, Washington, Green and Mo decently so I'm just relying the content but I always put FWIW
Cool thx. Anything on Diallo?

Pretty much a lock he's going to UK..They really aren't recruiting any other sg besides Trent
Cool. That's too bad but I guess it makes walker a more real possibility.

I'm trying to find out from my Nova connection if Lonnie is still a strong Nova lean. This guy is very good friends with Jay Wright-- ie: talks to him several times a week and sits in the seats Jay is given by Villanova.

Since they got that SG/SF commit, I wonder if Lonnie backs off.

How deep is 'Nova there? Would he be the "lead?"

Nova is always stacked at guard but they are losing quite a bit. I could see Lonnie in the Tyus role, if Battle goes pro. Might decide way before that could happen, unfortunately.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom