Class of 2017 - PF Nick Richards (NJ) to Kentucky | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PF Nick Richards (NJ) to Kentucky

LOL, that's the spirit! I can't tell you the number of times something like this has been posted and the poster was serious.
Lets try and spin the positives and say this leaves the spot open for Mo!!!! Haha! Gotta just keep drinking the orange Kool-Aid!

LOL, that's the spirit! I can't tell you the number of times something like this has been posted and the poster was serious.

such a Rutgers fan move.

What is this Kentucky I keep reading about??

Have no insider info but watching him not play much at Kentucky and seeing Quade transfer out makes me wonder...

Have no insider info but watching him not play much at Kentucky and seeing Quade transfer out makes me wonder...
saw a second of the game, the second I saw was Nick Richards 10mpg 3ppg this season

He didn't want to play zone and it may have covered up a lot of his deficiencies. He can't get on the court at Kentucky.

Noted this on the Recruiting Centers thread a few days ago. Stanford grad transfer palys ahead of him. Maybe he'll end up at Washington with Quade, IS, Hamier Wright and Jay Zs nephew from Rochester. They would just need Jordan Tucker to be an almost Cuse squad..lol

He didn't want to play zone and it may have covered up a lot of his deficiencies. He can't get on the court at Kentucky.
Yep I remember this as well. If he does transfer it doesn’t seem like he’d choose Cuse or UW unless he’s ok with a zone

Yep I remember this as well. If he does transfer it doesn’t seem like he’d choose Cuse or UW unless he’s ok with a zone
He is line to start next year. Calapari missed on his bigs targets. The other bigs from last year transferred out last year.. Sasha hyphen somebody and the other guy. I don't want to describe him and can't remember his name.

He is line to start next year. Calapari missed on his bigs targets. The other bigs from last year transferred out last year.. Sasha hyphen somebody and the other guy. I don't want to describe him and can't remember his name.
Sascha Killeye-Jones and Weyen Gabriel I think

He is not much of a scorer. His footwork is not very good and he lacks agility. Very awkward and plays very upright. He does block shots. He will not be able to replace the scoring of the two bigs Kentucky has this year.

Nick Richards played cheerleader pretty well again today, but he didn't do enough to get UK the dub. He did play basketball player for less than a minute today, and definitely didn't do enough for the UK W. Nick, how things could have been so different had you not chose the dark $ide?

Screenshot_20190331-181546_Chrome.jpg

Nick Richards played cheerleader pretty well again today, but he didn't do enough to get UK the dub. He did play basketball player for less than a minute today, and definitely didn't do enough for the UK W. Nick, how things could have been so different had you not chose the dark $ide?

View attachment 158158

EJ Montgomery is just better than him.

View attachment 158158
I watched a documentary that featured nick during his time in high school. It was produced by lebron’s team. The purpose of the documentary was to highlight some unfair aspects of ncaa, which it did a poor job overall on but was interesting nonetheless Anyways, i had a few takeaways:

1. Nick lived in queens but played high school ball in nj. He had to travel 3 hrs just to get to school. Thats crazy
2. Nick’s family was very hopeful he would ve a one and done and take the family out of poverty. He is of jamaican descent.
3. Nick is a really nice kid, but seemed very shy. It doesnt surprise me he hasnt clicked yet in college, despite his physical tools. Not much killer instinct.

I wouldnt write nick off just yet but im sure uk fan base will. Rakeem christmas didnt do much of anything for us until his senior year.

Yea he is...but EJ got like 8 minutes in the game today. No clue what cal was thinking but he went with reid a ton.
Anyone remember when EJ mentioned SU late as a possible destination after decomitting from another school?? I guess we were fine at the center position...lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom