Class of 2017 - PF Nick Richards (NJ) to Kentucky | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PF Nick Richards (NJ) to Kentucky

I'd say thats exactly it. We are in good shape but we need to get him to visit. I think the staff generally gets a much better feel for how its going when they get the kids to cone to SU for a couple of days.
BOoom, no sooner did you suggest that ... and here he comes for a visit this weekend. Bummer ... perfect weather too!!!

I'm confused. So God doesn't give you dreams and he has no reason for not doing so.
Cancelling the negatives, I think he is saying that God give's you dreams for a reason. I hope he had a dream that he was playing in the dome, and then I hope nobody blows it by telling him it won't be a dome anymore.

Cancelling the negatives, I think he is saying that God give's you dreams for a reason. I hope he had a dream that he was playing in the dome, and then I hope nobody blows it by telling him it won't be a dome anymore.
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!
We're cancelling the negatives now? You do realize this is a Syracuse board, right?

He and White the same weekend! Awesome

Wasn't someone just complaining the staff wasn't doing enough recruiting? I don't mean you. I just think it was funny thing to say.

Man, this one is curious. There is basically no evidence that he visited. I'm not sure I've seen any confirmation he ever made it to campus. Our recent targets have been in ninja stealth mode. TT, Yurtseven, AW, NR. Very limited info on any of their process.

Man, this one is curious. There is basically no evidence that he visited. I'm not sure I've seen any confirmation he ever made it to campus. Our recent targets have been in ninja stealth mode. TT, Yurtseven, AW, NR. Very limited info on any of their process.
Our insiders don't divulge like they used to. :(

his tweeter said he was cuse bound right

I think there's a reason for this...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom