Class of 2017 - PF Nick Richards (NJ) to Kentucky | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PF Nick Richards (NJ) to Kentucky

You people would fail an open book test. Oh Lord

Yeah but that was it. No confirmation he was here. No sightings on campus. No pictures or tweets of the visit. No article with the typical "great visit" platitudes on Zagsblog, etc. I'm not actually doubting he visited, but surprised that the typical info that trickles out has been absent.

Yeah but that was it. No confirmation he was here. No sightings on campus. No pictures or tweets of the visit. No article with the typical "great visit" platitudes on Zagsblog, etc. I'm not actually doubting he visited, but surprised that the typical info that trickles out has been absent.

Zags is too into UK and Duke to care about who Syracuse has on campus.

Last edited:
Because we have multiple posters who call out and question every time somebody post information. It's pretty rediculousness IMO.
Yep, we went over this the other day in the TT thread. I wish our insiders had thicker skin than that. But as a community we need to do a better job of attacking those posters so they understand that their obnoxiousness is hurting the message board. If they care about the message board, which they probably don't. That said, I'm surprised the admins have allowed this to happen.

Yep, we went over this the other day in the TT thread. I wish our insiders had thicker skin than that. But as a community we need to do a better job of attacking those posters so they understand that their obnoxiousness is hurting the message board. If they care about the message board, which they probably don't. That said, I'm surprised the admins have allowed this to happen.
It's not about having to have thicker skin. None of the so called "insiders" here get paid for this stuff. So it's not like it's our job to break news and spit out every single detail that goes on behind the scenes. Especially when a lot of info is promised to be kept quiet and on low with respect towards the staff to limit the leaks.

They get attacked, but they are louder and don't listen to reason and think they are entitled. I don't blame our insiders for keeping information to themselves. Besides, much of it is not information that the parties involved want on a public forum.

It's not about having to have thicker skin. None of the so called "insiders" here get paid for this stuff. So it's not like it's our job to break news and spit out every single detail that goes on behind the scenes. Especially when a lot of info is promised to be kept quiet and on low with respect towards the staff to limit the leaks.
No one thinks it's your job to provide info. I just think it's a shame that we have allowed a few outspoken blowhards the power of controlling what information is provided to our little community here. As a result, the message board has suffered a bit (although it's still great).

OrangeXtreme said:
You people would fail an open book test. Oh Lord 748583466086862848

Lol. Or at least an emoji test

Richards has a big heavyweight matchup against Mo Bamba tomorrow in the Peach Jam quarterfinals.
It's too bad ESPNU isn't showing these games. Dean, do you know if there is any where on line to watch?

Do we have someone at the PSA vs. Expressions game? Can't make anyone out in the stream

Richards has a big heavyweight matchup against Mo Bamba tomorrow in the Peach Jam quarterfinals.
Both went at each other hard in the 1st half. Scored on each other down low with turnaround hooks, threw down some dunks, and had several blocks. Richards struggled a bit in 2nd half with numerous turnovers. He needs to make better decisions when faced with double teams down low, as his mental clock seems a step slow in the playmaking department at this stage. Bamba had a quiet 2nd half for the most part, but had a huge bucket over Richards late to pull away for the victory. Q. Green was the man once again during crunch time in this one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom