Class of 2017 - PF Nick Richards (NJ) to Kentucky | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PF Nick Richards (NJ) to Kentucky

JB was in attendance. Hopefully he took another look at Kimani Lawrence and Jermaine Samuels while he was there

What kid doesn't dream of running out on that hallowed hardwood of Williams Arena at Minges Coliseum wearing the blue and puke of the Yukon scrappy pups?

Lol ECU fans are passionate about their football team, but as for the basketball squad they are completely apathetic toward them. ECU grads I know typically follow bigger college hoops programs with a heavy lean toward ACC programs.

He looks great. But he is all right hand, right now, right? Did anyone see any left hand post moves?

It's just nice that he has some post moves, period.

RickJack NEVER developed his off-hand, and still had a very solid college career.
Rak didn't have (or at least, show) post moves with both hands until Sr year in college.

IF this kid does (or doesn't) develop his off-hand in his (very likely) 1 year in college, lets just hope he's wearing Orange the whole time. :cool:

It's just nice that he has some post moves, period.

RickJack NEVER developed his off-hand, and still had a very solid college career.
Rak didn't have (or at least, show) post moves with both hands until Sr year in college.

IF this kid does (or doesn't) develop his off-hand in his (very likely) 1 year in college, lets just hope he's wearing Orange the whole time. :cool:
I totally agree, I like the kid a lot. And he seems to have some good moves. What an athlete. And he is learning rapidly. If he could add his left hand, he would be incredible. But, like you said, even if he never develops left handed moves, he would be a great player to have.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom