Class of 2017 - PF Nick Richards (NJ) to Kentucky | Page 23 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PF Nick Richards (NJ) to Kentucky

I love the fact that there has been no mention of this kid leaving and yet away the board goes . . . well done.
I wonder how Alex O'Connell felt about his 3 minutes yesterday or Goldwire felt about being stapled to the bench. Or Baker felt about having his redshirt burned in the Dome. Brotherhood my ass.
Hopefully guys like Richards, O'Connell, Quade, Tucker and too many others to mention will ignore the bs they are fed by Cal and K and consider whether they really will play at Kentucky or Cal and instead decide they would be better off playing at Cuse or some other top school.

No Lydon came to SU the same year TB went to IU. They both stayed two years at their schools. Lydon was drafted in the 20s and Bryant in the 40s. If you look at their rankings coming out it wasn't even close. Don't think TB could have done any worse for his draft stock coming to Cuse. In fact I think he would have been drafted higher.
Gotcha...just didn’t know where Lydon came into the convo...you had me a tad confused.

Well Cal is staying long term at Kentucky so thr UCLA nonsense can be put to bed now.

Haha...so now we say to recruits...can’t go to UK, you never know how long Cal will be there. Could retire at any time! Sorry...grasping for straws here!

Cal leaves... big Nick could get his release... just saying.
PTI this evening. They mentioned the Calipari-->UCLA story. Wilbon said the report is the Bruins's offer is less than UK is paying him now. Is UCLA living that much in the past?

UCLA is still living in the past. They can’t recruit anyone from the east coast. Read today they still fly commercial to most games. So much for getting players back for classes. It’s not a good job anymore.

Where was Moses Brown recruited from?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom