Taurean Thompson | Page 31 | Syracusefan.com

Taurean Thompson

Things that take less time than TT's recruitment:

search.jpg

I think the problem is that the title of this thread only says TT was offered, it doesn't say he was offered by Syracuse. It's as if a void was created and not even Daniel Faraday can fix it.

If he has to sit out a semester I still think you get him if you can, if its a larger more systemic academic issue that risks his eligibility beyond a semester I think you start looking at the available transfer market (not grad transfer necessarily). If that report is true (when has the interwebs ever lead us wrong) he can say good bye to early playing time, and he would be in great position to get starter min here next year. Its not like he's expected to get many min. this year anyway so if its a issue of one class and the rest of his academic are in order it could actually work in our favor.

If he has to sit out a semester I still think you get him if you can, if its a larger more systemic academic issue that risks his eligibility beyond a semester I think you start looking at the available transfer market (not grad transfer necessarily). If that report is true (when has the interwebs ever lead us wrong) he can say good bye to early playing time, and he would be in great position to get starter min here next year. Its not like he's expected to get many min. this year anyway so if its a issue of one class and the rest of his academic are in order it could actually work in our favor.

It's bad enough that he can't make up his mind (or his mom won't let him). And now he might not even be eligible? Juice ain't worth the squeeze.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom