Taurean Thompson | Page 61 | Syracusefan.com

Taurean Thompson

I would love for you guys to step away from the keyboard and say this to him in person. 90% of this board would get knocked on their arse from the wind of the punch this kid throws. Let's take a breath and think about what you would say to him in real life. Pretty sure you guys wouldn't talk about his mom if you saw him. How old is this kid anyways, grow up guys. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

Like the Rabbi said at the circumcision ... "It won't be long now".
mqdefault.jpg

Yeah, I understand apparently the cool thing to do in this thread is to pile on TT's mom, but that's absolute bunk. Even if she is being unreasonable, this is a young man's mom that some of you are disrespecting. This is probably the most important person in his life even if they disagree on things. Also, very few here truly know what's really at the heart of this soap opera yet that doesn't seem to matter. While this thread has been entertaining at times, it has also displayed this board at it's worst.

I know you are joking, and I know it is inconvenient for we Syracuse fans, but if it is a mother just looking out for her son, then we need to just let her do that. Obviously we know that her son could flourish here, but it is on the coaches to ease her concerns, and to a certain extent, it has been reported they have a bit. She probably has a number of coaches in her ear feeding her negative crap about SU. I would much rather have more concerned parents out there than absent parents. Even if it means we lose a recruit.

I am joking, but I can relate to TT, because I have a mother who is very similar.

Yeah, I understand apparently the cool thing to do in this thread is to pile on TT's mom, but that's absolute bunk. Even if she is being unreasonable, this is a young man's mom that some of you are disrespecting. This is probably the most important person in his life even if they disagree on things. Also, very few here truly know what's really at the heart of this soap opera yet that doesn't seem to matter. While this thread has been entertaining at times, it has also displayed this board at it's worst.

It has been going on for about the last 40 pages..

The funny thing is being from upstate NY I'm sure a lot of the people dog piling on have Italian mothers that are the same exacte way. Probably telling them to "be careful the Sunday Garvey is hot" right now and blowing on it for them.

I can't find any confirmation of whether or not she's along on the trip - this is actually a key question... anyone?
I think TT said something along the lines of, "We're going to visit MSU," in one of his interviews.

She's been with him for all of his visits. You don't really need to hunt down any confirmations to know the obvious.
but wasn't his official to SU just him? I thought I heard she didn't get to campus until the most recent visit a couple weeks ago

TT seems to be a good kid in a very difficult at best strange at worst situation. It is obvious that his mother doesn't care for JB. He would be a solid addition to the team and it seems as if he personally would like to be orange. In the long run we will be just fine with or without him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom