Taurean Thompson | Page 62 | Syracusefan.com

Taurean Thompson

th

Is someone screwing with us? Xavier now. I should've hit the rip chord on this friggin' thread 40 pages ago. It's hysterical... sort of.

Okay, I'm going to predict that Thompson picks Syracuse one day this week. The message will be delivered to cto by owl at 4:44.

If I remember correctly, Xavier was considered his leader when we entered the picture - I think he had already visited there

I honestly had no idea they were in the picture, I thought the big three was us, seton hall, msu, with uconn and Kansas on the outside.

Is someone screwing with us? Xavier now. I should've hit the rip chord on this friggin' thread 40 pages ago. It's hysterical... sort of.

Okay, I'm going to predict that Thompson picks Syracuse one day this week. The message will be delivered to cto by owl at 4:44.

I hope your right.

That's like 8.5 hrs further than Syracuse. Xavier does play on the road all over close to Mama's home turf so maybe there is something to this.

Mich St people think its all locked up for them, Seton Hall people saying its the Spartans too.

At this point, they can have the baggage. Sorry to those that get offended for bashing a recruit...I normally would never do such for any reason, but enough is enough. And i know it's not TT, I'm sure he is sick of all this as well, it's those around him I can't stand. Unfortunate, he would have been nice insurance and a solid player in the next yr or so

Jim Boeheim better not react angry when questioned why he only has 8 scholarship players on the roster.

Losing Thompson isn't that big a deal. It sucks for sure but not a killer. Having 3 open scholarships when we are already down 2 as a penalty though sucks.

Mich St people think its all locked up for them, Seton Hall people saying its the Spartans too.

Isn't here there today too?

By the sounds of his comments prior to his visit, his mind was already made up before he went. If this kids recruitment has taught us anything, it is to not make any assumptions. The MSU people could just be feeling good about them being his last visit and getting the last crack at him for all we know.

By the sounds of his comments prior to his visit, his mind was already made up before he went. If this kids recruitment has taught us anything, it is to not make any assumptions. The MSU people could just be feeling good about them being his last visit and getting the last crack at him for all we know.
seemed like he was going on the visit for appeasement purposes, then he was going to announce the decision he made privately months ago. That's the way I interpreted his comments anyway.

seemed like he was going on the visit for appeasement purposes, then he was going to announce the decision he made privately months ago. That's the way I interpreted his comments anyway.

Same here. Which is why I am surprised to hear these reports so soon. The SHU hoops reporter that is reporting MSU had Hall as the front runner before he went to MSU. So to me, it sounds like people assuming.

Jim Boeheim better not react angry when questioned why he only has 8 scholarship players on the roster.

Losing Thompson isn't that big a deal. It sucks for sure but not a killer. Having 3 open scholarships when we are already down 2 as a penalty though sucks.
I agree with this. Just can't believe we will only have 8 guys on ship next year. If DC goes down again, we are back to last years team, minus experience. TB has had health issues too. Just seems like they should have gone harder after some additional depth this spring.

Absolutely, we heard the same things during the Seton Hall visit and ours.

I agree with this. Just can't believe we will only have 8 guys on ship next year. If DC goes down again, we are back to last years team, minus experience. TB has had health issues too. Just seems like they should have gone harder after some additional depth this spring.

If DC goes down we are fine. If Gillon or Howard go down, season over.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom