Class of 2019 - PG Dakota Leffew (GA) Portal to Georgia | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 PG Dakota Leffew (GA) Portal to Georgia

Good thing it’s 70 and beautiful in the Dome all year round, especially during basketball season.
More like 82 and sweaty when there's 34,000 there.

45 and rainy on the Hill tomorrow. Ideal for recruit visits. Central NY just had that magical feeling of depression around mid April.
Best advice I got about Syracuse was from my brothers' girlfriend who graduated from SU before I went. She told me not to let the weather get in the way of a good time.

Wow, your takes are…..something.
Stat lines are the exact same outside a few less assist and a good not great 3pt %… not sure how anyone looks at that and thinks this is anything different from the last 8 years of forcing CGs into a PG position

I first met Red​

at an AAU Tournament prior to his enrollment at Syracuse, he was a class act then and still is!
That’s the first Cuse player I got to meet as a little kid at that event. I was so shy that all I could do was silently hand him the program and a pencil for him to sign with, and he was so nice and didn’t hesitate. I wouldn’t have had the courage to meet him if you didn’t literally walk me up there haha. Instantly my favorite player and I wore #11/15 because of him

Assuming this kid doesnt end up at cuse who do we roll with at the point?

JJ? West, Cuffe?

Assuming this kid doesnt end up at cuse who do we roll with at the point?

JJ? West, Cuffe?
There’s gotta be an excellent Plan B ready, just in case.
Right?

There’s gotta be an excellent Plan B ready, just in case.
Right?
Unless he is bluffing the fact that he is going to Nova on Monday means if he doesn't commit over the weekend, I would think we are on the outside looking in. No idea who is left or who Red has targeted. Regardless they are plan C and I'm not sure we take a kid to sit the bench. Let's hope that Chance is good to go next fall.

Unless he is bluffing the fact that he is going to Nova on Monday means if he doesn't commit over the weekend, I would think we are on the outside looking in. No idea who is left or who Red has targeted. Regardless they are plan C and I'm not sure we take a kid to sit the bench. Let's hope that Chance is good to go next fall.
Doh jeeeeez

Are you that John from Syracuse that calls the radio show? You’re takes sound like his phone calls.

Yeah, I think we should have told him to cancel his visit.

Why not 28 wins? Let's not act like this would be some insane achievement.

24-7 regular season.

2 wins in the ACC tournament.
2 wins in the NCAA tournament.

We've got a lot of good players.

Lampkin, Freeman, Bell, Starling and Leffew, they'll win a few.

Davis, McLeod, Westry, Cuffe and Moore, let's go to war.
This would represent the absolute top end for this group, barring an NC State-like miracle run. Not insane (your word, not mine), but more unlikely than not, IMO.

This would represent the absolute top end for this group, barring an NC State-like miracle run. Not insane (your word, not mine), but more unlikely than not, IMO.
I don't know. I think we can win 23 games in the regular season. The schedule won't start with a bad trip to hawaii. This team would have a lot more balance than last years. I think it would be unlikely that we would be hit with the same number of injuries. I really hope that is the team. And once you get in the tournament, who knows what can happen. Out in 1 or a trip to the final 4. You just don't know about the tournament.

The mount at Mary’s coach can’t seal the deal for his own former player?
yeah it'd be beyond weird to hire this guy's head coach as an assistant...have him for a recruiting visit...and somehow not be able to seal the deal lol

if he didnt like Engelstad, he wouldnt come for a visit, right?

He’s visiting Nova on Mon
Yeah he sucks though right? I thought we would be settling. Why would Villanova even look? This kid has big upside. My only concern would be how he would pan out on the defensive side of the ball, especially early. So many people are clueless on this board. I honestly have to take breaks, just me though. Go Cuse and most def go Red!